on 3 April 2012
This is a really nice, robust double oven glove and excellent value for money. Looks like it will last for years and the design and colours are bold, clear and cheerful. It was delivered within a day or ordering, too, so thumbs up to the company responsible - an excellent service as well as an excellent product.
on 7 February 2013
Don't bother with this it don't deflect heat at all better off using a tea towel total wast of money
on 25 October 2012
These gloves are lovely and look great in my kitchen. So nice I don't want to use them. They look great with the Tea-towels.
on 4 June 2013
This item fits in with the colour scheme in my kitchen. It hangs on the door of the oven and looks great
on 2 December 2013
I chose this design as other kitchen bits were available in the same design. Great oven gloves, nice design and good quality. Happy wife = Happy husband.
on 22 November 2013
good quality, bright and attractive design, look nice on my range, would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for substantial oven gloves
on 21 November 2013
I loved this product! Good quality product and def worth the price. Met and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely be recommending
on 15 December 2014
Excellent must have Kitchen Utensil
on 15 June 2013
I hadn't purchased one of these before and am delighted with the size as described and instructions supplied. Without doubt, it seems to be preserving my cheese longer!