on 13 February 2013
My best purchase since using ACV, I don't have pet I use it for myself and it's amazing, really helpful as I use it on my every day life and mother, you can see it growing when you look at it. quick delivery, recommend this product to everyone, family, friends,
on 2 April 2013
I bought the product based on price (bulk = cheaper) its OK but does take sometime to get the mother started. I would probably buy again but make sure I had a few weeks to let it mature a bit more before using.
on 18 June 2014
Nowhere on the labelling on this product does it say it contains 'mother' and it is as clear as a bell many weeks after purchasing so as far as I'm concerned there WAS no mother culture in it whatsoever. I see this as deceiving. This product isn't cheap! Pretty angry and very disappointed.
on 6 July 2012
This is a good Apple cider vinegar, which contains enzymes known as the "mother"
hundreds of uses, I know I shall be putting in another order of this brand.
a great product, Thank you.
on 25 February 2013
My animal and me both use this. It has been a great helper when it comes to my Arthritis.Its not a cure but has releved any pains I had in my hips.I highly recommend this product a 100%.
on 2 October 2012
I AM PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT, VERY GOOD VALUE COMPARED TO OTHER SUPPLIERS.

I PURCHASED IT AS AN ADDITIVE TO MY CHICKENS DRINKING WATER AND THEY SEEM VERY HAPPY TO DRINK IT.
on 7 September 2013
Product arrived quickly but there was some leakage,so the box and packaging was a little soggy
Mother needed at least a week to ferment, but once in a dark bag and warm place it was fine.
We use it to remove build up from hair, and as a stomach settler.
We are also experimenting with it's use for joint and knee pain.
on 19 September 2014
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED THIS BRAND, MY USUAL ONE IS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. THERE WAS NO MOTHER IN THIS AT ALL. MAYBE SOMEONE COULD ADVISE ME ON HOW TO ENCOURAGE MOTHER TO GROW IN THIS ACV, AS IT LOOKS AND TASTES LIKE ORDINARY VINEGAR FROM LOCAL CHIP SHOP
on 9 October 2012
Yes an old saying but people with chickens,usually pay good money and spend a lot of time and effort making sure there well looked after.After much research and always looking for natural as it were products,rather than pharmacutical products,this Pegasus apple cider vinegar is a good product,my chickens took to it in my 30 ltr water device and they seem to love it.The pegasus product seems good quality,very reasonably priced and i even spoke to the owner of the company for a few questions i needed to be answered,he was a gentlman,spoke for a while on the phone and gave me a lot of information and tips and dos and donts.Theres not many donts because if you put this in there water at the correct amount per litre,i have 5 pullets so im giving them 1% and will up this to 2% when they get a little bigger,it basically means at 1% a1/2pint in 30 ltrs of water and 2% around a pint of Pegasus acv in 30ltrs of water,try it,its natural and the chickens look well on this product.
this is just the job my chickens are loving it there like a bunch of banchess when i put it out for them when i put normal water out for them now thay turn away ha ha .
and its good for me as well its cuered my grubling knee one teaspoon in a tumbler of water every morning im like a 20 year old now
ha ha no realy its stoped a little arthritise in my right knee thank you PEGASUS better than the qwack,
ken @a1guns