Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 August 2012
Bought this cd after I heard a few TYA tracks. Where have I been all this time? I wasn't disappointed. I don't know individual cd's shape up, but if this is what Alvin Lee has to offer it's highly recommended.
on 30 December 2012
i bought this as i wanted a cross-section of their music.i certainly got that.3 tracks are credited as being digital remasters.But i think all the tracks have been remastered as the sound quality is very good for late sixties/early seventies.all in all agood introduction to their work,at a good price and with a good sound.
on 24 February 2013
A fair selection of tracks from TYA. Going Home (live) probably not the Woodstock version. Brings back memories of schooldays
on 31 December 2014
Enjoyed this cd a lot brought me back to my younger days