on 30 August 2013
I bought this mostly for making earrings and I've used it once, after taking the set resin out the pairs are not the same shape, the mould seems to bow in the middle so the pair aren't the same, to make a pair I'm going to have to fill the same ones again just to get the same shape. This one cost £8.26 I have seen it cheaper on other sites and thought I'd pay the extra hoping to get a better quality product but not so sure it was any better than the cheaper ones.
on 18 March 2014
I bought this to use for casting resin. The plastic mould is not level, it bows in the middle so all the casts set on an angle. I can't imagine what else you could use it for. It's too rigid to cast anything more delicate like icing for cakes. They would simply break. I would say it is cheap and good to mess about with but the postage is too much for a light piece of plastic so it doesn't even work out cheap. Avoid.
on 8 October 2014
I purchased this for use in jewellery-making. When it arrived, it was severely bowed in the centre, and the way the mould had been cut was very uneven, which meant that not only did it bow toward the centre, but then the sides attempted to go in various directions, causing the whole mould to be extremely inconsistent. When I say it had been cut uneven, it was such a bad job that it almost looked like it had been cut with a knife and fork.

I begrudge paying in excess of £8.00 for an unusable mould, so I contacted the seller, explaining that it was unusable. I got a very simple response of 'We'll send another out', Although somewhat dissatisfied that I would be waiting again, and the fact that the seller offered no explanation, or apology - indicating this isn't out-of-the-ordinary, I thought that at least I would have the item advertised (something I could actually use).

The second mould arrived and it was almost as bad as the first. This time, where the mould had been cut around the sides, they were evenly matched in size, but they weren't flat. The mould still bowed toward the centre, just as badly as the first.

I decided to cut my losses and run. I would suggest that if you want to buy a mould like this, you buy it from somewhere else. If you want one that will give you uneven pendants, buy this one, or you can have one of my two as I will never use them.
on 23 July 2014
Very upset with quality of this mould.Main issue is that the bottom edges have been incorrectly cut (it doesnt even have the same appearance as on the photo),as a result the mould doesn't sit flat on workbench.My wife attempted 3 pieces of jewellery then gave up.If the mould had been cut properly it may have been ok.I know was cheap,although posting quite expensive,cannot be used.If it had cost more I would probably had made an effort to return,however have now binned it.
on 20 March 2014
I originally had a bit of a mix up with my order because it didn't arrive for quite a while but when it arrived it was great! Really sturdy plastic, perfect for using with crystal resin to make small jewels! It didn't come with any packaging or branding which I thought was a little odd but it was a really good product!
on 21 April 2015
Good selection but seemed not to give polished finishing as larger mould finish but will try again as perhaps more practise will improve things. As other item delivery excellent.
on 1 November 2013
I can use it with my silver Clay, Polymer Clay, Enamel and Embossing Powders. An all rounder in jewellery making
on 27 January 2015
Sort of works but it has buckled a bit so doesn't sit flat
on 11 December 2014
thanks for quick delivery and good p&p. item as described
on 17 February 2015
Worked great for making jewellery.

See one answered question