5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 8 months ago by L. Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best phone, but oh well..price is ok
facebook works fine on the phone, twitter as well, good for texting quicly.. but no way to use whatsup or browse on the internet
Published 6 months ago by csilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Aug 2013
L. Clark (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia Asha 302 white (Electronics)
After much deliberation over whether to go for an android phone or this type, I chose this type as it suits my needs better and you don't need to charge it every day. I explored a few different makes and models, but this was the best spec for the price I wanted to spend (I actually got mine for 46 from Ebay - Argos were selling the white ones off cheap!)I find the screen is a good size, I love the qwerty keyboard and find it really easy to use - I haven't delved into the instruction booklet yet so I'm sure there is a lot more it can do. I got it 5 days ago and it still has 2 bars of charge left. I'd recommend a gel or hard cover for it as the back bit that you take off for the battery seems a bit flimsy. I got a gel cover from Amazon that also came with a free screen protector. Keep the original screen protector on as this will help over time against scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Nokia Asha 302 white (Electronics)
This is the second Asha 302 phone Ive purchased and I have no complaints at all about it. It does what I want from a phone ...love it and like the querty key board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, 18 Jan 2014
Debbie Cooper - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia Asha 302 white (Electronics)
This is my second Nokia Asha 302. Had to get a sim free one as i switched from O2 to talktalk and my first phone was locked to O2. Looked at lots of different mobiles but decided to stick with what i know worked well. Really sturdy, i've dropped it a few times and it keeps on working. Easy internet access for fb, WhatsApp, emails etc. Camera takes good photos but could do with having a flash for use when it's dark. Lots of memory space. Overall a good phone that doesn't cost the earth and does everything i need it to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second mobile, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nokia Asha 302 white (Electronics)
Its a good fone at a gret price; always been a Nokia fan and bought this for the the second SIM; utility fone with loads of apps and good battery life

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best phone, but oh well..price is ok, 3 Oct 2013