5.0 out of 5 stars Very trendy back pack, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Esprit Sweet D-Pack Back Pack - Light Blue (Office Product)
I bought this back pack for myself to take to work. Although quite pricey, it is very well made and the pattern is very attractive and really stands out. I find I can get everything I need for work inside which includes a pair of shoes, outfit and lunchbox. The front pouch comfortably holds smaller items. The design is quite compact and is very comfortable to carry.

I would definitely recommend this item to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 6 Jan. 2013
bought this for my daughter, it's not cool though as she doesn't want it. I think it is lovely and shall keep it myself. Good size backpack , lovely colours and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium size back pack with a pretty pattern. Seemed fully waterproof when I was out ..., 17 Aug. 2014
Medium size back pack with a pretty pattern. Seemed fully waterproof when I was out in a torrential downpour - all the contents stayed dry! Comfortable to carry and large outside pocket is useful for phone, keys etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014