on 18 December 2012
fast delivery a good product my daughter is happy with them which is good for me i give 100% and well packed and vary tasty
on 18 April 2015
Think they were good but difficult to give a positive report as with the grandchildren here they had gone in no time at all
on 17 May 2013
This was nice but it was disappointing that the box of heroes was a miniature one and not full size. All in all I felt it was not worth the money and items could be purchased individually for a lot less money. Even my husband commented 'is that is?'
on 24 August 2014
great success, beautiful gift pack
on 31 January 2016
I thought the dairy milk at back of the picture was a bar disappointed when I opened it to find out it was a leaflet . Nicely parcelled but a little disappoint.
on 9 June 2013
A nice present for my husband although it was a little smaller than I was expecting - he loved it though, so that is all that matters.
on 18 July 2015
Not the best value for money owing to how small it is, but lovely chocolate all the same.
on 24 January 2016
Absolutely Great! Bought For My Boyfriend For Christmas And It Went Down A Treat!
on 28 May 2016
Great product, girlfriend loved it, it was a surprise when I was abroad
on 3 January 2016
Bought myself as a treat all my favourites as I love Cadbury chocolates