Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 January 2014
Good quality, sturdy box. It's big so even my husband who has a lot of medication can store his medecine there. It makes him put it back too, so that he doesn't leave his pills lying around.
on 7 May 2013
I love this medicine box. It is much sturdier than I expected and takes a great deal of medicine, plasters, bit n bobs. I would recommend to anyone who wants something a bit different but practical. Great buy.
on 15 November 2013
This is a christmas present for the dad who has everything! It's a good size! Arrived very quickly, thank you.
on 29 July 2015
Brillant good size for holding my medicine in and love the design very pleased
on 2 July 2015
Excellent
on 21 May 2013
After using an old biscuit tin for years, my new medicine box looks really neat and tidy. Fits enough tablets, etc in for the family and its a lovely sturdy wooden box. My friends and family want one too!