1,199 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 2M NEW XO PLATINUM HDMI Cable for XBOX 360
Published on 22 Dec 2010 by M. Bailie

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!
This cable failed to work with my Samsung BD player connected to an Optoma HD131X projector. The projector struggled to find a signal - clearly its broken. I also purchased the 1M versions of this cable and although they work in 2D ok they fail when trying to play 3D at 1080p!. The cable is too thin and despite its product review stating that it is capable of connecting...
Published 10 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars 2M NEW XO PLATINUM HDMI Cable for XBOX 360, 22 Dec 2010
M. Bailie - See all my reviews
Absolutely stunning cable, I have purchased two of them but soon I will replace all of my setup with this make. I don't know if there is price mistake but I have seen them on other websites for 30.00 and in shops for over 70.00. The making of the cable is flawless, and I like the back part of the cable as it allows me to twist and turn according to the setup vertical or horizontal.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality HDMI Cable, 9 Dec 2010
We recently purchased a PS3 and wanted to hook it up via HDMI. As I searched for a cable, I came across ones that ranged from 5 to nearly 100. I was quite confused at the difference and read many reviews for each product. The conclusion I came at was that a high costing cable was simply NOT needed.

We ordered the cable on Friday and received it Saturday morning now that's called service, and hooked up our new PS3 without any issues or problems with the display, etc. Very happy customer for the price and service A+++++++.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality cable, 14 Sep 2009
Chris Morrison (Hitchin, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these cables to use with my new LG 42" TV and home cinema system and I must say that I am blown away.

I am absolutely stunned by the picture and sound quality and there was a noticeable difference when I tried the 'cheap and nasty' cable that came free with the TV.

I would recommend this for anyone's home cinema set up, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best HDMI cable, 13 Mar 2010
Mr. A. Gatehouse (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
This HDMI Cable is 10/10 i would Recommended to anyone.
Clear picture and sound also good price aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars XO PLATINUM HDMI CABLE., 5 Feb 2010
Big Rusty (Stirling,Scotland.) - See all my reviews
We have tried several of these types of cable but this is without question the best of them. A quality product at an affordable price. We noticed a vast improvement on the quality of picture with Blu-ray Discs and PS3 games. You could pay two or three times this price for a cable but for us this cable is doing what we hoped it would.
I would recommend this cable to anyone looking for a good cable that's not too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, price, quality, service, 15 Mar 2010
Really good value for the money - if you are going to go for HD, then don't skimp on the cable - this one is excellent and arrived a couple of days earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars HD Cable, 17 Feb 2010
Sl Newbound - See all my reviews
The cable is exactly as described, is good value for money, and arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 25 July 2010
I bought one of these to connect my HD box to tv. Picture and sound transfer is good. No blocky picture or choppy sound. Picture is bright and colourful and HD is clear and crisp.
The build feels pretty robust. The connectors feel like solid metal and cable sheath is thick and well protected.
Very happy with this cable. Proves you don't need expensive cables to get good transfer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!!!, 30 Nov 2012
One of my best buys from Amazon! Movie via PS3 streaming is spectacularly crystal clear and super fast. Makes my Netflix streaming worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable at a bargain price., 4 Feb 2010
Stephen Hindmarsh (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Wanted a quality cable, to connect my sky+HD box to my sony theater sound system. This replaced the inferior one fitted by the sky engineer. Very pleased with the high quailty of the cable, and, the picture/sound it produced, so much so, bought 2 more to replace the one to my Blue ray player and the sony subwoofer. Quailty at a bargain price!