1,414 Reviews
 (1,076)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!!!
One of my best buys from Amazon! Movie via PS3 streaming is spectacularly crystal clear and super fast. Makes my Netflix streaming worth the money.
Published on 30 Nov 2012 by Keyespigirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!
This cable failed to work with my Samsung BD player connected to an Optoma HD131X projector. The projector struggled to find a signal - clearly its broken. I also purchased the 1M versions of this cable and although they work in 2D ok they fail when trying to play 3D at 1080p!. The cable is too thin and despite its product review stating that it is capable of connecting...
Published 15 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!!!, 30 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect hdmi cable, 14 Oct 2011
Excellent service ordered on friday and delivered on saturday kept informed by emails as to status of order, delivered well within the estimated delivery schedule. Didn't need to buy the expensive hdmi cables that the "experts" try to sell you this cable is just as good. Used it to connect new TV into btvision box, very happy with purchase and would use HD Central again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Oct 2011
Rob Langdon (Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliantly priced cable, you can't knock it for a fraction of what I paid in a high street retailer...which was daylight robbery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome..., 21 July 2013
Needed a new one quickly as was borrowing mine from somebody. Came earlier than expected! Works a treat! Worth the money I paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - so far, 22 Jan 2013
The cable seems well made; there is little or no movement in the connectors and the mouldings seem well attached to connector and cable.

I've mainly been using this to connect my laptop to my Sony television.

The cable is not as thick as some; so possibly the screening isn't as good as some cables; however for my use the slightly more flexible cable is perfect.
I've connected / disconnected this at least 50 times so far and apart from slight marking on the 'gold' plating there are no other signs of wear.

When used on my Freeview box it performs similarly well and when the TV and Freeview box are configured to do so will automatically change the TV input when the Freeview box is turned on (other cables I have bought failed to do this).

I also bought a 4M cable; and although I've only used it for brief testing it seemed similarly well made and performed with no issues connecting my laptop and TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay £10+ pounds for a HDMI cable, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this cable, could have gone cheaper but liked the look of it.

They arrived in good time and I fitted them to my TV Freeview box and DVD player, switched them on an they worked.

No problems and since there plugged in and not moved why go to another retailer and pay mega bucks for named brand cables.

Way I look at it you only need to spend £2 inc P&P for a cable if after a year it fails than your not lost out !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 4 April 2013
This is excellent quality for the price. I would recommend this cable to any one who requires an HDMI cable as this is provides an excellent quality picture and sound without paying for an expensive cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Product, 16 Mar 2013
Cablesson HDMI to HDMI Cable Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m (1.5 Meters) Cable for HD TV's/ Xbox 360/ PS3
working fine and proving to be a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars To hook up my Sony Vaio to the Kitchen TV and watch Blurays!, 9 Dec 2012
subject2status (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this to hook up my Sony Vaio to the TV in the kitchen as there are times when I'd like to watch a Bluray or DVD in there.

The only spare cable I had wasn't quite long enough to reach across from where my laptop usually sits, this beast though is massive and is perfect for the task.

The quality of the picture and sound is amazing and so I can happily recommend it to you.

At the price they're asking, it'd be rude not to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2013
These items are a bargain! Considering how ridiculously overpriced these items are in stores, I expected these items to be of poor quality, but I honestly can't see a difference in these cables and one I bought a few years back for over £100.