1,838 Reviews
 (1,402)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Great Value.
I recently bought two pairs of these cables for a 40" Samsung 3D TV and Blu-Ray player and Sky HD. The cables were great value, and look very solidly made. They dont have much flex on them, but you can tell they will last. I will be looking another one to link up my Xbox 360 with the telly. You wont be disappointed, and i highyl recommend these cables as a good solution
Published on 13 Nov 2010 by CHAV-E

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!
This cable failed to work with my Samsung BD player connected to an Optoma HD131X projector. The projector struggled to find a signal - clearly its broken. I also purchased the 1M versions of this cable and although they work in 2D ok they fail when trying to play 3D at 1080p!. The cable is too thin and despite its product review stating that it is capable of connecting...
Published 12 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Great Value., 13 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible XO Cable, 16 Sep 2011
R. Butters - See all my reviews
We had to come back for more, after purchasing our first hdmi cable from this seller, we have upgraded our house since with a PS3 and a new Samsung LED LCD in the Living room. My hubby remembered this seller and we went for the flex series. The cable is quite solid and is gold plated, connector is robust with the rotating feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine cables, 16 Dec 2010
Does what is says, nice qualty cable and fine 3d pictures, the only -ve is that the cable is not that flexible particularly comming out of the plug so several inches clearance are needed from the socket to e,h a wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Saving, 9 April 2011
A. Lohan - See all my reviews
I am quite surprised of the price on this hdmi cable, I had visited Sony Centre earlier on the day of purchase. They wanted 49.95 for the same hdmi cable.
The Delivery was fast I ordered it at 3pm and received is 9:30 am the next day for FREE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cable !!, 3 Sep 2010
A great price for a cable of this length. Well constructed with a hard wearing fabric cover excellent value

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Sky., 18 Mar 2010
Mr. K. R. Amatt (Somerset , England) - See all my reviews
Well constructed high speed HDMI cable. Works well with Sony Blue ray and Xbox 360, but not with my Sky+HD box. The Sky box rejected it, over heated and shut down. It still works, but only with a normal HDMI cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI 1.4 Cables, 13 May 2011
K Anthony - See all my reviews
I don't know what it was but I went for full refurbishment, I threw out my old snaggy cables, that I had collected in the few years big brand names like QED, Monster and Belkin. They were HDMI 1.2 and HDMI 1.3, I had paid 10 times what I paid for these HDMI 1.4 Cables. In all in good choice, they are all gold plated and heavy gauge cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it says, 31 Oct 2011
Excellent product. Solid construction, wire is a little thicker but flexible enough to bend. I really like it and definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good quality HDMI cable

5.0 out of 5 stars still works :o, 10 May 2011
amazing value for money. i use this cable for my ps3 to conect it my 1080p 42 inch tv. i bought this cable here 2 years ago and it still works as of today. that is due to the great build the hdmi cable has. it might be a bit short for some people however my ps3 is not meters away from my tv. i will be purchasing this cable again in the future if needed. i recommed you do as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars XO Platinum HDMI Cable, 7 May 2011
Excellent quality HDMI cable - very happy with this product (in fact I have ordered a second one because I was so pleased with the first one and needed another).
1M NEW XO PLATINUM HDMI Cable for XBOX 360, SONY PLAY STATION 3 (PS3), DVD, BLU-RAY, HDTV, LCD, LED, PLASMA *FULL HD 1080p New 1.3c / 1.4 / 1.4a Version High-Speed with ETHERNET and 3D 15.2GPS* Sound & Vision 1 METRE