Format: DVD|Change

on 4 March 2015
Bought for my daughter's birthday, she was 10. Which actually says it all really! However, that is what Miranda is all about, she still taps into the fun of being a child and in my book there is nothing wrong with that. We loved it! I really love seeing my daughter absolutely helpless with laughter. And yes, we have been galloping together...
on 4 July 2014
Arrived on time, an amazing series and would recommend to anyone!!
on 18 May 2013
She is so funny cant wait for new series now! BBc knew what they were doing when they signed her
on 4 February 2015
Series no. 3 of Miranda is incredibly funny and entertaining as always. It is never dissapointing. It has an amusing storyline and when you want a good laugh or need a good laugh, just pop in this dvd and soon you will be roling on the floor with laughter.
on 13 August 2014
I'm fairly picky in the comedy shows that I find funny, but I could watch Miranda over and over!
It's just fun - never offensive, never over stepping the mark, but just gentle, good humoured fun. I never fail to laugh.
Bring on series four!
on 4 March 2014
Because Miranda is a very funny comedienne and I would recommend her to all women who want a good laugh, and all men who are prepared to put their fear of castration to one side and let themselves see the funny side. She is a comedy Genius. End of.
on 19 January 2014
Superb selection of funny moments by Miranda. Had us in fits of laughter. Watched this series on TV so had to buy the DVD to keep the laughter going. Funny regardless of amount of times I views these. Well worth having in your DVD collection.
on 6 April 2013
Miranda is an absolute legend! I can't believe some of the stuff I've been reading! I've watched all of her series too many times to keep count! All series have been amazing. I think some people just don't get that in Series 3, Miranda tried new things, like having a whole episode set in one place! I personally thought all the new things she tried, and chances she took massively paid off. I understand this may just be my opinion, but some of these comments are way out of line!

Definately buy this DVD! Absolutely hilarious!
on 28 December 2013
Love Miranda. Just the way she is makes you feel really good. It is a good thing to watch if you are ill and need cheering up, or just feel like a laugh, because that is how she will make you feel. Loved series 3, best one yet!
on 20 June 2015
I love every series of this show and I couldn't wait to get all of the seasons in my hands! This arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this show! Lots of laughs and quirky conundrums!