Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 28 October 2012
This was an easy read with clear and simple to follow information. It left me feeling enthusiastic to get started on projects that I had left lying around for a while. It also gave me lots of other ideas about the self publishing market and contained lots of helpful tips and advice.

If you have ever thought about writing your family story, then this book is a great place to help you begin your project. It starts by giving advice on how to structure and obtain information,how to format and how and where to publish. It also has bonus information about how you can use the self legacy niche and turn this into your own profitable business venture.

I have had a family manuscript sitting around for a while now and I will be able to use the information provided in this book to get started and published. Well worth reading if you have any interest in the self publishing field to run your own business or simply write and publish your own family story to pass on to future generations.
on 6 February 2013
This is something I have been meaning to do for the last 2 years and this book has been a timely reminder. Both of my parents are still alive aged 88 years and both are still very lucid. I have talked to them both many times about the past but have never got round to writing it down. I think it had better be yet another resolution for 2013!
on 6 March 2013
I was disappointed in this as there isn't much in it that common sense wouldn't dictate. Not worth it for me.