5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one for someone, then keep it yourself
Bought this for a non-reading friend new to London (from NY)- as it looked like an easy-dip-in-dip-out book. Then I dipped in, then I dipped in a bit more, then I read the whole thing through and decided to keep it myself so I'm back to buy another. Some really, REALLY extraordinary stuff in here, and lots of bizarre stories about people and places - all of it true, he...
Published on 3 Aug. 2007 by Toby Lancaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of trivia but more focused on Royal trivia
Published 23 months ago by Stepas

4.0 out of 5 stars A light, interesting read, 2 Jan. 2012
Bought this book to read while on the train to and from work. It's a nice, light and interesting read with loads of facts, some quite useless and some quite interesting. It's just a bit of fun reading about the city you live in and it's colorful past. This will be great as a gift or to keep on your coffee table.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth checking., 3 May 2010
Ian R. Winfield (surrey,uk) - See all my reviews
some very good chapters in here.you can pick it up anywhere in the book but you are better off going start to finish

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book Has A Lot Of Information, 18 Jan. 2013
Barbara D. Zambrana "Zamma" (New Fairfield ,CT U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
"The Little Book Of London" has a lot of little bits of information about London's history, so it was a great fit for me. You find yourself reading this book saying ...I didn't know that. I received this book in great time and condition and for a great price. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in London's history.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Little Book of London, 13 April 2014
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
A nice, quick, easy read. I found out lots of things about London that I hand' known before. Just one error - it states that Mary Queen of Scots was sent to the Tower on 2nd May 1536, when in fact it was Anne Boleyn. Apart from that, very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Book of London, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
As with The London Nobody Knows I shall enjoy exploring. I cannot think of ten more words to describe how useful this book will be

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of trivia but more focused on Royal trivia, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
As some other reviewers have commented, I was expecting this book to cover different areas of London, with lots of trivia but it is more focused on Royal connections. Nevertheless, for the price, I found it an amusing quick read, which gave me some interesting facts before a visit to London. If it was more expensive, I would not recommend it but for this price, it is worth it for a quick read.

4.0 out of 5 stars You really don't know London until you have read this book., 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
Some really interesting and quirky facts about London. Learnt a lot and was interesting. Why was school never like this?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
Full of interesting and quirky trivia about London. If you're a lover of useful (or useless) information this is the perfect book for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
If, like me, you love trivia and little known fact this is a book for you. David Long has managed to find some obscure and interesting facts about a city that has had so much written about it. I am now planning to visit a few of the locations mentioned in the book to see them myself.

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Little Book of London (Kindle Edition)
This was a disappointment as we go to London quite often and were hoping for some extra snippits of information to aid us in our viewing of all the exciting parts we haven't seen before but it was a little predictable.

The Little Book of London