5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gem of a book for all Big Bang fans
I was really pleased to see this book on Amazon, and remained pleased when I saw the price.

My 15 year old daughter and I are massive Big Bang Theory fans, and this little book appears to be a gem of a book for giving an insight into all things Big Bang.

Published on 9 Jan. 2012 by Dippy1961

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
It is not a very exciting read but quite informative. I only read it in stages. Would not recommend however.
Published 18 months ago by J. A. Gamble

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gem of a book for all Big Bang fans, 9 Jan. 2012
Dippy1961 (Peterborough) - See all my reviews

I have only managed to read a small bit (when she was out!) but even that was quite interesting as it tells you how the characters playing the parts weren't the ones originally meant to be doing so. I won't spoil it for people by telling you loads - just tell you to buy it as I think you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BIG BANG THEORY A-Z, 8 May 2012
This is a great and fun book to read for any avid fan of the show.All the characters and fun facts from the inception and right up to date.A MUST READ.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 April 2012
This review is from: An independent, amazing, unofficial A-Z of The Big Bang Theory (Kindle Edition)
exactly as i expected this book to be. great info about the comedy series. occasionally repetative though. you must be a genuine big bang geek to enjoy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book for any fan!, 18 Dec. 2011
I bought this book just as I was really starting to get into the Big Bang theory, when I'd seen all the episodes and wanted to know more, and it's fantastic!

The book itself is okay quality, the paper inside seems quite thin so there is a risk of tearing, and the whole inside is black and white print, even the photos scattered through the book, except for in the middle where there is a section of colour card photos, about 5 pages I think.

The book is exactly as it says, 'A-Z', there are several things under each letter, and it's all about everything to do with the Big Bang theory, such as Caltech University (Where they work), to Jim Parsons to Chuck Lorre to The Doppler Effect.
Each chapter is filled with loads of information, and I learned a lot, for example, I had no idea that there was an original pilot with a completely different Penny!

Must have book for any fan of the show, easy to read over and over again, fully recommend. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars bang, 20 Feb. 2013
I loved this book, all the facts you need to be a BBT geek/nerd and I'm becoming one. buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Bang Theory A-Z, 27 Jan. 2013
W. J. Smith - See all my reviews
a very informative and funny book about a group of great entertaining actors Very interesting to know about what makes them tick

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Informative, 26 Jan. 2013
Enjoyable A - Z of all things Big Bang. Only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the book's paper quality is a bit on te cheap side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 4 Jan. 2013
This is great for any fans as gives you information beyond the show. I bought it for my son but we argue over who is reading it

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 10 Dec. 2012
Bought this for my daughter who loved it. Not read it myself, as i'm not a fan. She read it cover to cover in one go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 31 Dec. 2012
This was bought for my daughters partner as a Christmas present,he was well pleased with it and thanked me greatly