on 22 September 2015
I was so excited to see these books were available again. I bought a couple for my Niece's 4th birthday as she love's anything with monsters and I just knew she would LOVE these and she does!
on 22 June 2014
This book is brilliant, my kids know it by heart now but still laugh at every page and never tire of hearing it. Great little addiction to a ny collection.
on 5 August 2013
So pleased this book has re-appeared. It has lost none of its original appeal and I will probably be re-ordering it for more children in the future.
on 18 September 2015
These books were hilarious as a child, when I saw they were back I immidiately bought a few for my Niece who absolutely loves them!
on 9 September 2013
This is even better than "There is a monster at the end of this book" My advice would be "Buy them both"
on 16 March 2016
My daughter loves this book (as I did when I was a child). Lovely bright colours and a funny story for children.
on 11 December 2014
A bit thin and doesn't seem very well pulled together. The story is fun though, I think my son will love it.
on 17 June 2013
this book is a belter. my 5 year olds read it over and over themselves. what a hoot! highly recommended
on 3 August 2015
A charming story with an allegorical message for adults, engaging in inner work, as well as children.
on 14 June 2016
Fun story but pages look as if cut with scissors, poor quality paper also.