5.0 out of 5 stars Grate Wordsmith
This is the kind of book that is hard to put down, because every time you do you seem to finish on another intriguing passage and you just have to keep reading. This writer is good! at the mind play, and her command of Scottish Words is excellent. Being a broad Scots speaker my self, and having a smattering of Gaelic, this book was excellent, come on more please.
Published on 2 April 2012 by PKC

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Not that I've ever read any, but couldn't help feeling I was reading a Mills and Boon novel, not really my cup of tea. I downloaded this to try it on the back of 'others read' recommendations who'd read Peter May, but this was very different from a Peter May novel. I don't really like Fantasy stuff, wish there had been more of this described in the synopsis
Published 16 months ago by Doogster

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 31 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 27 May 2013
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
good read and great author. will def buy more of her books in the future. she'll go far. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Grate Wordsmith, 2 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant, cudn't put it down, every turn of the page waiting to find out what happened to Aluinn, can't wait for the next one
A must for your Kindle
Excellent *****

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Dec 2014
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
Loved the book. And thoroughly enjoyed every page. The more i read, the more i wanted to know more. I got lost into the book and dived straight into the story. Very well written

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! A page turner!!, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
I could not get enough of this book.

I was so gripped by the excellent story and the great writing that I grabbed every spare minute to sit and read it. I would have read it in one sitting had it not been for the distraction of two young children!

P A Ramsay has a winner with this book. It grips you right until the last page as more shocking twists and details emerge and eventually when all is revealed you realise how each aspect completes the story.

The attention to detail was amazing and it encapsulated me in the ever longing suspense to find out how the story ends.

Beautifully written. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read her next book.

An absolute must read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
Liked this book, it's rare to find dialect written so closely to its actual sound. Hope the sequel is in the pipeline

3.0 out of 5 stars A confusing story, 14 May 2013
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
The book was quite good not great. I think anyone other tha
a Scot would have difficulty understanding much of the dialogue even for someone who is a Scot and brought up in Edinburgh I had to think about many of the words and the way they were written

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, 4 April 2013
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
You have to read this book as there are not enough words to describe the depths of the storyline and the unexpected twists that constantly happen throughout.
I do not want to spoil the content for anyone reading this review but I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel which is coming soon, but not soon enough for me. I had to leave it for two nights when I realised that when I reached the end that would be it over. I love, love, love this author and hope to see many more in the future.
An extremely satisfied reader. Full marks for effort.
Where has she came from?

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read!!, 19 Mar 2012
L. Wilson (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Secret Kept (Kindle Edition)
This book keeps you engrossed right to the very end. Just when you think you have it sussed the plot changes again.I to would have had it read a lot quicker if I hadn't had to go to work!Really worthwhile getting this book.

A Secret Kept