Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 October 2012
Feel i need to do my bit with regards to some of these great Swedish bands,Crazy Lixx came to my attention with the excellent New Religion album,this album adds a touch more sleaze and perhaps lacks the excellent Chris Laney production of New Religion,still fantastic stuff though and without doubt one a favourite albums of 2012....Lets Rock.
on 4 May 2012
I love this band! The "New Religion" album was a masterpiece!!!!! I expected a step forward from these guys with "Riot Avenue". But this time the band took a rawer sound without the sing-a-long choruses and the catchy tunes. Still there are some great moments in it but the final result isn't what I was expected.
on 3 June 2012
If you like the other albums from this band you will also love this one! The sound is more heavy, but there are also some great rock ballads.
A new classic!
on 23 March 2015
Not as good as the first album but certainly worth a listen