5.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS BOOK !!!!!!!
really great read,detailed storyline,maybe a touch predictable but in a nice way,Hot ,Erotic but all in context,Fantastic price would recommend to anyone ,cant wait to read the next book.
Published 23 months ago by Roobear

2.0 out of 5 stars same old ; same old
Nothing new or exciting in this book and I can't be bothered reading the rest of the series.
The story was of part man part machine one I have read a hundred times but this one was just bland.
Published 4 months ago by ELLEN55

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS BOOK !!!!!!!, 31 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot cyborgs!, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
This story has a brilliant little twist.

Lots of action, romance, a little humour, bloody brilliant!!

Ticked all my boxes so roll on the next one please.

2.0 out of 5 stars same old ; same old, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
Of course there were lots of sex scenes, I used the word sex instead of love on purpose, but there was nothing in them to make the readers heart thump. They were so bland I skipped over most of them, it was like reading a 'how to' manual.
This author really needs to discover you just don't write a love story by vamping it up with loads of bland sex. The reader likes to feel the love, to see the passion ooze off the page not a quick bit of 'slam bam and thank you mam'.

5.0 out of 5 stars give this a go, you'll be surprised!, 15 Dec 2014
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
I've known of this series for a while; but veered away as did't think that it would be my cup of tea..... BOY was i wrong!!!! Downloaded the free read for the first of the series. Flew through the pages and downloaded the four 4 others on the series.

Yes it's a human/cyborg f/m read.. but you see how both parties learn aboutb each other and human feelings. Well worth reading and would recommend it.

ps. LOVE the twist! ?..read it to find out this for yourselves!

4.0 out of 5 stars C791 (More than Machines, Book 1), 30 May 2012
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
Let me start by saying I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, I don't think I've ever read a Cyborg book before, certainly not a Cyborg erotica. Once I started reading though I was hooked! I read it straight through, it's such an interesting world and a fresh idea. I think the fact that the Cyborgs began as humans who were experimented on helped me invest in the characters and the story. Chloe, the heroine goes through so much you can't help but feel for her and root for her to come out on top!

I will be reading more in this series :)

5.0 out of 5 stars cyber love, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
I adore this type of book,,this is the first I have down loaded from this author but will be checking for more..thank you I couldn't put it down..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 17 Feb 2014
S. Lacey (Annalong) - See all my reviews
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
This was a great start to the series. I loved Chloe and Joe! There was a twist at the end that set a premise for the series! I loved the chemistry between the Chloe and Joe and was happy for them getting together!

1.0 out of 5 stars Twilight with robots, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
I should have known by the front cover this was going to be more Twilight and less Ghost In The Shell. I deleted this book after a couple of pages.

But if you love robot erotica...

4.0 out of 5 stars liked it, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
think terminator and romance . i did enjoy this something different to all the other romance books i read. and it was free bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read ever, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) (Kindle Edition)
This was just amazing and smashing story I have read in a long time, it's has everything from action, romance and best sex ever. Love it and I think I will buy all the series .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines)