Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.48

on 25 June 2012
This is complete and utter tosh. I can't be bothered to write a proper review on it. I won't be reading anything more from this author.
on 17 December 2012
This is my first time reading McIntyre's work and I was very pleased with it. I haven't read "The Night Walk Men" which this story is closely related to, but I didn't feel that I needed to do so either.

In this story I was hooked early on by the characters and was kept glued to my e-reader as the story unfolded. Since it was a fairly short read, it was more like a teaser. That normally doesn't sit well with me, but I think it was also a great story by itself and that the tease was just an added bonus.

I'm looking forward to reading this author's upcoming novel "The Devil's Right Hand" that follows in the same world as "Kro" does. I enjoyed his writing a good amount.
I loved the writing style of this author, which plunged straight into the action - great action. Setting the scene for what's to come, I thought the introduction to the characters and story extremely well done. I certainly want to read more - I was intrigued to say the least, and look forward to the rest.

Recommended.
on 26 November 2012
Good companion short story to McIntyre's other one. Gives a fun insight into the world he has created (and I assume will be explored in more depth in the novel); creepy elements and lots of mystique. Judging from the two short stories I have read, I'm looking forward to reading the novel.
on 25 April 2013
.......for The Night Walk Men and The Devils Right Hand. Think I will be investing in them. Very good stuff.