5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOK
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind
Published 16 months ago by NZJen

3.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind & When Heaven Invades Earth (Kindle Edition)
I have only read Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind to date and not When Heaven Invades Earth. I did find the book quite interesting but have to say I was a bit disappointed that for me it didn't quite answer some of the questions it set out to. I felt there was not enough explanation of how to pray for 'binding and loosing' or the breaking of curses or bringing blessings. I felt a lot was glossed over as if the reader should know what was being talked about.

I read the book on the recommendation of a friend of mine who said it was 'life changing' - but that was not my experience! However, I understand the essence of it and would like to find out more - perhaps when I read When Heaven Invades Earth that may give me the answers I'm looking for. Maybe I should have read that one first!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOK, 9 May 2014
This book is a revelation. I have only read part of it so far but I love it. Being challenged, encouraged and inspired. My only gripe is with the publishers because the numbered links to notes at the end of each chapter don't work. I am having to jump to the beginning of the next chapter and go backwards page by page to get to the references. Very annoying. This author deserves better than this.