Size: 3-4 years|Change
Price:£15.99+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2012
It's a nice little suit but as I found quite over priced and I don't think the padding is any good the muscles are rubbish but overall my son loves it.
on 21 January 2014
My 4 year old Grandson is a Thor fanatic so I bought him this costume as a stocking filler for Christmas. It is of very good quality and was a perfect fit for him. As he lives abroad I was able to see him on Skype wearing it. He adores it
on 13 September 2014
This costume was bought as a birthday present for my 5 yr old son. It arrived on time, as described (indeed, the seller upgraded to the deluxe version at no extra cost due to the initial version being out of stock).
The costume is very well made, padded, with good Velcro fastenings to the rear.
The supplier was very helpful and very efficient. I now have a very happy super hero running around the house. 5 stars!
on 12 October 2014
My Son loved dressing up as his fave super-hero! The costume was of good quality and looked great, he certainly stood out amongst all the other kids at a recent birthday party!
on 16 October 2014
Prompt delivery, happy with the quality of purchase, thank you!
on 25 March 2015