on 25 October 2012
I've ordered this car seat for my little 17 months old son and I'm loving it! The seat looks great, nice materials and has some nice extras that were not described when I ordered it, like the buzzer on the arness that "buzzes" whenever it is open (really cool, seems very hightech! lol), and two green indicators on the belts to warn when we obtain the correct fitting.
The two retractable arm rests are just great, as it enables you to acomodate perfectly the chidren and also because my son loves to play with them. he really looks royalty when he puts his arms on them!
The less weel achieved aspects I found were, the not so good support for the sides of the head, wich looks a little "loose", but I believe it will get better as my child grows, and also the stiff bottom, when compared to other top rated chairs (I own a Reccaro car seat).
But all in all, I'm very satisfied with this purchase, althougt some flaws, I gave 5 star based on the price... great product...