Format: DVD|Change

on 25 January 2014
Uh it's so cheesey! Look I'll save you the money and tell you their plan. It's 100 reps spread over 4 sets like this: 40, 30, 20 & 10. They have 10 minute workouts which is nice to break down if you're too busy/ not fit enough to do more. It's just whether you can tolerate this painfully scripted dialogue between Amy and her trainer.
on 20 August 2012
I am a beginner to exercise and to be honest do not like any form of exercise. I am a diabetic and overweight in the process. I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and I am very please with the result, I also enjoy following the exercise, I know it said 40,30,20,10 is the amount of to be completed I can only achieved 70 at present.

Thank you Amy for thinking of the very unfit and developing something we can work at that is not too frightening to attempt.
Keep up the good work

P.S I highly recomment this product, but remember before you start any exercise plan please consult you doctor I did.
on 3 May 2012
I was really disapointed with this DVD. I really like Amy and was expecting more of her management than this poor quality product. I own a lot of exercise DVDs and this is one of the worst I have brought. It looks like it was made low budget in a rush and is unfinished. It's pretty unusable due to the reasons below;
-There is no introduction or instructions...are you supposed to do all 5 workouts every day? Or a couple each day? There is no information about this. It just goes straight into the workout sections.Doesnt tell you what equipment you need etc.
-I believe this work out DVD is unsafe because there is no warm up or cool down sections.
on 30 April 2012
Well I was not going to review this dvd as I hated it so much but here we go. There are 5 workouts each about 20 minutes long with 4 exercises in each section there is no warm up or cool down. The thing I really did not like about this dvd is there was no introduction where Amy should of introduced Drew the trainer and explained a bit about the dvd such things as how often it should be done to achieve results.

However I am going to try the dvd again with heavier weights to see if it is a bit more of a challenge for me. I do like the system Drew uses breaking down the 100 reps to 40 30 20 10 but I feel the break is to long as Amy gets on my nerves with all her oh my god and I could not even manage 2 could I Drew. I think I will have 2 mute the dvd and do a bit of fast forwarding along with the heavier weights I think I might just enjoy it a little better.

If you should read this Amy and your thinking of bringing out another dvd you need to learn to shut up and just get on with the workout.
on 10 February 2016
Absolutely love this video... After my third time using the video I noticed such a big improvement. I felt stronger and a lot more fit. The things I really struggled with at the start of the video I was now being able to do! It's great really helped me.
on 13 June 2013
She spends more time faffing with her hair then actually exercising! Plus the case and DVD look cheap actually thought I got sent a copy!!!
on 28 November 2013
This is a really good fitness DVD, requires no equipment and is simple to do. After the 30 days you will feel much fitter!
on 11 June 2013
giving it a go. hard going. hopefully I will be fit in 30 days - zero to hero would be great.
on 8 April 2013
Not to fast paced, which I like because I never have been fit, but it does give you the aches in the morning aha:)
on 9 January 2013
I've read lots of mixed reviews about this DVD so thought I would add my opinion.
Cons - No introduction that tells you how often and how many of the 5 workouts to do. No warm up and cool down sections, most unusual for a fitness DVD.
Pros - Great for toning and shaping. It is fast paced & hard work but achievable. All you need is a set of hand weights. Covers all areas of the body. Each workout is approximately 20 minutes long with 4 exercises per workout (100 reps of each) so if you are short on time you can just do one or combine several to make a full length workout. Trainer Drew Rush is likeable and explains how to do each exercise comprehensively. Both he and Amy give you lots of encouragement to finish all the reps and you feel great that you have stuck with it.
If this isn't the only exercise DVD you own then just do a warm up and cool down from another one to ensure you don't risk injury/strain.
Defo getting quick results from doing this DVD, no regrets buying it.