Price:£26.99+ £5.13 shipping

on 3 August 2012
This is an amazing new nerf gun hitting distances of 75 feet!!! that is definately the best range for an n strike nerf gun so far. The new nerf retaliator is a (basically) refurbished, improved recon, and its definately a lot better than the old one.
The positives of this gun are:
looks epic
Shoots extremely far
shoots much faster than the others
very durable
smooth priming (unlike the old recon)
Customizable
Cool attachments
Very steady (because of the shoulder stock and assault grip)
generally badass

The negatives are:
Shoulder stock a bit too small.
Doesn't have slam fire like the other elite nerf gun (the rampage).

Overall this is the best nerf gun i have owned and i have owned some of the all time favourites like the spectre and the jolt and the maverick etc. i've also had the recon so i can say first hand this is way, way better. The range gets a 10 out of 10, the accuracy gets an 8 out of ten, (the streamline darts are never as accurate as the whistler darts) and the speed gets a ten ( i included this one because some guns are quite slow). The most impressive thing for me about this gun is its speed and the fact that you can shoot it paralel to the ground and it still reaches about fifty feet before it drops and hits the ground. Even if you are not ever going to try and hit some one 20 metres away, i would definately still recommend this for in the house battles or what ever you play because of its speed and accuaracy, the range power still helps massively in close battles because the bullets don't dip at all, so you won't have to make estimated shots based on how much it dips. Also your opponents won't even see the bullets coming before they are smacked round the face. i would definately recommend this gun ( i've said this loads already) and i hope this review helped :)
written by a 13 year old boy.
11 comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2012
This thing is amazing. I bought it for my cousin for his birthday and he absolutely loved it he almost killed me with the head shots he gave and this was at 55 feet! fast reloading and way way way better than the old recon I'd buy this one for definate for any boy,girl,man,woman,child who likes guns and that's saying something.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 29 September 2013
I bought one of these for myself to defend myself from my Grandson (I'm 63) However when he tried it I couldn't get it back from him so... I bought another one. Both performing pretty well, Only trouble the Grandson has (he is 10) sometimes he does not pull the cocking slide far enough back, they both have to go RIGHT to the rear or they won't catch. Pretty powerful for a Nerf and one or two of the darts have already started to shred. All in all a good buy for young or old to have a great time playing together. My Grandson says I must be the oldest Nerfer in the world!! David Cowton.
on 1 November 2012
Hi, i ordered this on Monday and got it today (on Thursday), so the delivery was great!
The gun itself is REALLY POWERFUL, so i don't recommend young children to get it. The accuracy isn't great, but with the barrel attachment it is really good!
Power: 10/10
Accuracy: 7.5/10
Speed: 10/10

The blaster has 3 attachments - Barrel - Shoulder stock - Assault grip. So they come in handy.
Overall, This gun is AMZING, (im 17) and i definately recommend it!!
on 13 December 2012
This gun Is the best I've got. It is the most accurate partly because of the grip and stock, and it is also just that way. I Would reccomend buying some spare darts, as they get lost or damaged. It also works well with the scope.
on 10 February 2013
good range and accuracy, according to the ten year child, who has a range of nerf guns. Very good will be played with
on 1 November 2012
Durable foam bullet gun, multiple attachments to add/remove to liking.
Shoots far and flight path of dart remarkably straight.

The foam darts do get damaged and this does effect their "effectiveness". This often happens if the dart is trapped in the chamber by improper use of the slider causing the foam dart to be squashed in the chamber!
Recommend buying spare darts as they do get damaged/ worn and go missing!
on 10 January 2013
Bought this for my 9-year-old nerf-crazy son (although I've probably used it as much as he has...) who loves it - he enjoys the fact that by putting on or off the stock, barrel and grip you get 4 guns in 1, all of which look pretty cool. It has a long range and seems pretty accurate and the magazine means you can fire off multiple darts rapidly. The only downside, at least for our one, is that the firing mechanism jams quite easily and often damages the darts in the process. If you get one be prepared for this and buy a good supply of darts. Great fun in between the jams, though!
on 29 November 2012
Bought this for a present on recommendation from my children have they have had one 8 months. They love it's interchangeable parts and it's powerful shooting action. It is great value for money at £15, but I think we paid £25 for the first one and it was still good value then. It's parts will go on other nerf guns, and you can make the gun smaller or bigger but leaving off/putting on parts. It is a loaded by a cartridge which holds 12 darts. I am sure they use the ordinary orange darts as well as the blue darts that come with it. My children also take this gun on walks as it is light enough to carry. I thought the box looked small but I think it is because the gun isn't built up inside it. If your child likes guns they will like this, if they like nerf they will love taking it apart & changing it around. They will also love it high powered firing range. We sent this gun as a present with a warning on a big piece of paper telling the child not to shoot his sister, as she is only a toddler and these darts hurt at close range. My children could talk for hours on the pros and cons of different nerf guns but this is the one they chose for their friend's birthday present.
on 2 January 2013
i love NERF
theres no denying it
they make quality products
and though they may be more expensive than other brands
you get your moneys worth
this is no exception
the clip will take 13 darts [i would recommend buying some spares]
i dont generally use the sights, but when i do theyre not bad [though not the best]
the gun fires pretty far, when me and my brother have NERF fights [which is relatively often]
i always pull this one out to snipe him from afar
using my pistol more for the close range combat
it would also be wise to buy a sperate clip for quick reloading

and as a side note