5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring read
Published 4 months ago by Sue Roebuck

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a follow on, but I preferred Heaven is for Real
You would have to read Heaven is for Real to get what this book is about. It's ok as a follow on, but I skipped a few pages as it was very much what I had already read in the first book, just from the parents perspective. I'm glad I read it, but definitely get Heaven is for Real. It's great!
Published 21 months ago by Deborah Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring read, 20 Jun 2014
I saw the film before I read the book, and that always makes a difference to my view of the book, since I imagine the characters as I've seen them in the film. If anything, the book is a little more naive and more believable than the film and I have no doubts the whole story is completely true and that this wonderful boy recounts exactly what happened to him. His journey is truly inspiring and is a haven of peace in this turbulent world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Helen Lennox (Coleraine N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heaven Changes Everything: Living Every Day with Eternity in Mind (Kindle Edition)
Seems a very honest account from sincere parents

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 July 2014
L. M. Wright - See all my reviews
These books were amazing and seemed so true. Children cannot know the things he knew so must have seen these for himself.. Can't wait to see the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven changes everything, 21 Mar 2014
Mrs. M. L. Mather (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is a commentary on its predecessor 'Heaven is for real' and shares thought provoking and challenging insights about heaven as well as the way these have affected the Burpo family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Follow Up Book!, 16 Feb 2013
Absolutely loved this read, couldn't put it down. An absolute must read for all who've read Heaven is for Real! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a follow on, but I preferred Heaven is for Real, 2 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct 2014