on 1 November 2012
I keep listening to this album,best tracks are wherever you are(a tear in my eye so emotional) In my Dreams .
on 20 January 2013
I would have liked it I could have saved it in My Music or on Windows Media Player.
I have trouble with Amazon Cloud Player. I have sent an email so hope to get something sorted out.

Michael Ballard.
on 22 November 2012
The original TV programme was very moving and the song, as recorded here, carries all that emotion and power. They deserve admiration for their attitude and their singing. Marvellous!
on 14 February 2013
It is a lovely song and sung so well. I knew I liked it before I bought it and have not been disappointed. I was surprised how easy it was to buy and download it to my phone.
on 1 March 2014
I remember hearing this at it's original performance in a hotel with a TV with more fuzz than picture. Glad to have it within my colllection now
on 12 December 2013
Just wonderful. This song always sends a shiver down my spine and gives me goose pimples. Very touching and makes you very proud to be British.
on 14 March 2013
For anyone who has lost someone they loved this hits the mark & for those who haven't its a song full of devotion
on 23 March 2013
A good recording of the track. Our Forces need all of the support they can get. No problem with the download.
on 12 February 2013
Very inspiring song I watched the tv programme on how it was made what a great idea would recommend .
on 12 December 2014