5.0 out of 5 stars Love it to bits
I ordered this little backpack to take on holiday after having a back operation.
I was recommended to get a backpack in preference to a handbag as it distributes the weight and is easier on your back.
I was very pleased with the quality when it came and the amount of space.
Published on 31 May 2012 by SJB

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
This bag is a lovely shape and size but the quality is dire. The badge on the front was crooked and there was a split in the leather directly beneath the badge.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it to bits, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Ladies Soft Real Leather Backpack Rucksack Bag- Triple Zipped (Black)
I was very pleased with the quality when it came and the amount of space.
I have been using it ever since. It has a front pocket, a main pocket and in the back of the bag (that is next to you when you have it on) is a zipped pocket that you can put valuables in so they are secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was perfect for my day out., 9 Mar 2013
I was surprised to see the high quality of the bag considering the price. I could not see in the description whether it was lined or not, and was pleased to discover it was, and that it has lots of compartments inside for pens, cards etc. I thought I may have a problem with the zip on the back pocket where you can put your purse as as it had arrived undone in the middle but I managed to get it back on its track and it has been fine. I wanted it for a particular outing which I went on yesterday and it held all the items I needed to take with me. (packed lunch, three drinks, camera, phone, purse, mac) so it holds quite a lot.

The only thing I would say is that when you wear it as a rucksack you have to separate the straps by undoing a zip and this makes them rather thin. When the bag is full up and heavy these could dig in to your shoulders if you are wearing it like that all day, but you do have the option zipping the two straps into one and wearing it over one shoulder or carrying it from the loop at the top.. (I drank my bottle of water and that improved the situation)

Someone had written on a previous review that the black bag was made of a hard leather, but my one is soft so they probably vary. All in all I thought it was brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 17 Oct 2013
This is a beautiful soft leather bag, just what I needed. I walk to and from work so needed a bag which would fit in packed lunch, housekeys, purse, book for reading at lunch time, mobile phone etc. It does all this and looks lovely as well. The bag has loads of compartments and it has a zip at the back of the bag which you can put your purse in which is very good for security reasons as no-one can retrieve it if they are walking behind you. I would highly recommended this bag - I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars rucksack, 28 Oct 2012
I was so pleased with the rucksack - well finished and genuine leather. It will be a great bag and sack to take on holiday with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucksack - Handbag repacement. "Ruckbag" ??, 13 Jan 2014
The bag arrived quickly and is very soft leather as promised. I hope it is durable as well; seems good so far. I haven't used my handbag since I got this bag as its so easy to use walking poles or crutches or just to have both hands free. There is a zipped pocket which is against your back when carrying it so ensure credit cards and phone are safe from theft. The only thing I could suggest is a white or silver lining to make things easier to find when they get to the bottom of the bag. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ladies rucksack, 7 Mar 2014
I chose this particular bag because I needed something to go to a show and could carry purse/phone and odds and ends - so the bag wasnt heavy on my shoulder. (just had a shoulder op) - It was perfect!. Nice soft leather - and I particularly chose this one because of the zipped compartment against your back - for hiding your purse/phone and better security. Would highly recommend - if there is one small point (which is a small one) if it looked a bit more like a handbag - rather than a rucksack in style - I would have snapped it up quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 17 Dec 2012
Excellent quality, very pleased, I could not find anything like this on the High Street and is really good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely neat bag, 15 July 2013
A bit like theTardis, small on the outside but large on the inside. Taking quite a bit of wear and tear.but still looks good. Would recommend great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Bag, 9 May 2014
I had to contact the company as my bag did not arrive and they offered me a replacement or money back I asked for a replacement
and I am glad I did its lovely soft leather just enough room for your usual stuff purse makeup etc and space for a drink and sandwich
if using for work. I would recommend this bag and I am impressed how quickly I got replacement without fuss .

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL SMALL BACK PACK, 2 Mar 2013
Just what I needed for travelling around with numerous compartments.

Very efficient and prompt delivery before specified date stipulated for delivery,

Would certainly recommend it as being very good value for money.