on 19 February 2013
3 expansion packs on 1 disc.
Enhances the 'Sims' experience although you have to use a cheat or two for the capital needed to purchase an already existing business-great fun though.
on 8 August 2014
Product arrived one day late and installed without a problem. There were a few glitches when trying to load it for the first time but seemed to resolve itself. Excellent price for three games and such a great addition to my base game!
on 6 June 2013
Really great for the price, installs all three games very quickly, the game runs fine even on my less-than-new computer.
on 27 February 2015
It arrived on time. Installed alright. But it's not letting me play the actual game.
on 10 May 2013
ok but after a few days a decided that didn't want to play anymore , but it came on-time and was good quality
on 11 December 2014
My daughter will love this. Delivered on time and good value for money.
on 11 March 2016
really pleased
on 30 January 2014
I don't even want to give this a star rating because it deserves non, but I had to give one. This was absoulte rubbish. It did not work and we spent about 5 hours on the phone to a very helpful EA helper over in america, who was baffled to why it wasn't working and tried everything possible. Not only did it not work it has now corrupted my computer and I can no longer play my normal sims games because it is always asking for this disk, even though we have uninstalled it. Thanks for ruining my gaming experience.
on 7 July 2014
Fun adds more stuff to do in your Sims 2 game.