on 19 June 2012
love'd the live album version so decided to get this with my new blu-ray 2.1 system 10 times better only wished i was their A MUST for any chase and status soldier QUALITY!
on 10 July 2013
Is presented in 5.1 DTS MA and sounds amazing. top end is clear and crisp at all volumes. great use of the rears giving possibly the best feeling of amtophere than any other music bluray i have. bass is hit and miss some tracks it sounds like it does off a cd, clear tight and punchy, where some other tracks are abit flabby and dont sound quite right... picture isnt top notch for a bluray but is certainly better than dvd

im really please with this this bluray and im sure you will be too!!!
on 29 March 2014
That's right. Get down and go with the flow with music to dance to. Great sound by the lads with an audience in tune with the thumping beats. Great guest singers added to the mix. Go on buy it and you will not be disappointed. Let me hear you scream for......CHASE and STATUS.
on 17 January 2014
My daughter who this was bought for as part of her Christmas gifts squealed with delight when opening and rushed off to put it on. So guess I can say it was great lol.
on 28 November 2013
I will be the most popular auntie Christmas day. My nephew will love this. Good value for money DVD & CD. I am going to order this for myself as well now !
on 29 July 2013
Good live show
very good promo clips
recommended to the fans of course,nice music,well beated,crazy lyrics not bad to this london boys
on 4 August 2013
Quality DVD with great music! Would recommend this to anyone who is a massive fan. Came on time excellent service.
on 24 September 2013
I very mutch enjoyed this album I will watch your site in the future thank you yours truly johnboy drayton
on 3 September 2014
Well packaged, good quality, so glad I bought it and brought back all the good memories.
on 3 September 2015
Bought this for a friend who loves Chase and Status. She loved watching it.