Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£5.49+ Free shipping

on 11 November 2013
for a little heater it warms you up straight away.
its so easy and light to transport from lounge to kitchen.
for arthritic fingers it is easy to pick up.
we love it
on 17 February 2013
This as been brilliant during the cold nights, it has been a lot cheaper to run than turning the heating up or putting the gas fire on. Its only small and sits on the end of our fire place.
We live in a terraced house so our living room is not massive, don 't think we will have the fire on again.

When we bought this it was for the kitchen, we purchased a larger (3bar) for the living room, however we have not used the larger one as this two bar has given more than enough heat off, usually we only have one bar on.

i am told that I am very nesh as I feel the cold when everyone else is warm, however even I have felt warm (hot at times with this heater)
on 12 October 2013
after two weeks of use has stopped working. I don't recommend this product. after two weeks of use has stopped working
on 18 January 2013
saw similar size in town but didn;t rate them. saw these on amazon and liked the look and comments so bought 2 of them. very easy to use. very safe as they shut off if tilted. Hope they last! but so far so good
VINE VOICEon 21 October 2013
Bought this heater off of Amazon recently,
It was a fantastic price, below £9.00, a real bargain, it arrived quick too, great!! On unpacking it I was surprised how well made it is especially for the price,
I plugged it in to try it then the disappointment it would not come on and I tried the rotary switch in all positions, but nothing, the instructions said there was a safety switch under the heater, so I pressed it and it powered up and came on, let go of the switch and off it went, put it back on the floor nothing happened, then I realised that the heater did not like being on a carpeted floor and the carpet was to soft to push the safety switch in to switch it on, so I put a coaster underneath that pesky safety switch and hey presto the fire worked every time, the safety switch don't like carpet odd this as most people have carpet in at least some of their rooms so I glued a felt pad to the safety switch to in effect lengthen the safety switch so it is pushed in when the fire is standing on carpet, the switch is just a bit to short to work on carpet so bad bit of design here! It throws out a fair bit of heat even in one bar,it will warm a standard room in no time, is economical to run, 400 watt per bar and there is 2 of them, I haven't had to use both bars yet great!! So I can reccomebd this fire, but have marked it down one star because of the problems with the safety switch, but overall a great buy.
I already have one of these and just ordered another now it is getting chilly. My old one went a couple of years before one bar went, but it really is luck with these halogen heaters - sometimes a bar will go within a couple of weeks. I've had a few halogen heaters now, so decided to just keep getting these cheaper little ones as not such a waste if a bar goes. I like the red glow from this one, although the ones with white light are nice too. It is neat and folds up and slides under a chair when not in use. I still use the old one with its one bar, in one room and keep this for the other room when it gets really cold, to boost the heating. it is nice an portable too and the same output as the bigger two bar ones.
on 14 November 2013
The first heater failed, the lower bulb went after about five days and the second not long after that. However, as alluded to in the heading, Babz Media didn't quibble and immediately sent me a replacement that's going well. It's a very good little heater, I use it for keeping the kitchen area and back passage warm and dampness free. It stands on floor tiles there and only works on non-carpeted surfaces due to the cutout safety feature on its base but suits my purpose perfectly. At 800W going full pelt it isn't going to keep a large room very warm during the coldest snaps but is very good for smaller areas.
on 1 September 2013
Bought this to take away the chill in our caravan awning in a morning. I read a lot of reviews on this product and bought one based on the positive comments. Used it last week and although it feels flimsy it really does punch out some heat. It does need to be close by though and we didn't buy it expecting to heat all the awning, because its an awning and the cost in keeping it switched on all the time.

We had family members sleeping in the awning so taking the chill off in the morning it proved invaluable. All the family members commented on the heat output so proved a worthy purchase.
on 23 September 2013
Small, compact heats up in seconds. The thing I like about this is that it doesn't have that burning smell like the hot air heaters. I bought 2, one for work and one for home. Would recommend
on 4 April 2013
Perfect for instant heat. Our bedroom is 11x15ft with ceiling at 8ft and within 20 minutes of putting 2 bars on of the Connect-It Quartz Heater 800W the room temperature rises from below 40' to 70' and up. It has been invaluable during the cold -6' weather spell. A countrywide campaign needs to be made to raise the profile of this product as at £4.99 most pensioners and those on very limited income would welcome buying an economical product they could afford to use from a reliable company such as Amazon.