Wanted this to line the shallow metal trays of my new tool cabinet and tool chest.

You don't get a huge amount for your money, 160cm long x 30cm wide, and I had to buy several rolls.

The first lot, from Bib Buy Direct, was as shown in the illustration and was 3mm thick.

When I bought some more, this time through Swift Shop, it was...
Published 11 months ago by Geoff

1.0 out of 5 stars moving rug
It's not non slip but it's good for lining tool box. So change its purpose as it moves along carpet with rug
Published 15 months ago by dad

4.0 out of 5 stars Did what I needed, but thickness varied greatly between suppliers, 1 July 2014
Geoff - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - EXTRA THICK (Kitchen & Home)

When I bought some more, this time through Swift Shop, it was completely different to that shown and much thinner, only 1mm. This was in complete contradiction to the Product Description, which stated, "PLEASE NOTE this is NOT the cheap stuff that is 1mm thick. This is between 4-5mm thick". Actually it is no more than 3mm thick.

The 1mm thick was adequate for my needs, as it did not take up so much depth in the shallow tool trays and I ordered some more of the same from Swift Shop, but informed them of the error in the thickness and quality. They are refunding the cost of the first order from them, and I understand they will now correct the situation in future. Perhaps they will now separately offer the thinner material at a lower cost for those who don't need, or even want, the 3mm thickness, or such good non-slip qualities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Slip Mat, 3 Jun. 2013
This is the third roll of the non slip mat i have purchased, It's excellent for stopping mats slipping on laminate floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 26 Aug. 2013
C. Phillips (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This mat keeps rugs in place without any problem. I am really pleased with this product and would buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars moving rug, 16 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 6 April 2013
Bought this to line my Clarke tool chest drawers with. This is of the same quality as the rolls that Clarke sell, but wider, longer and much cheaper! Very good product and dispatched very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrible design! In desperation we turned to the internet ..., 20 Nov. 2014
Our futon in the spare room has been slipping off its base for about 2 years. We would lug it back into position whilst angrily muttering that we'd never buy another futon again, terrible design! In desperation we turned to the internet for help and stumbled upon these simple little non slip mats. We ordered them, never believing for a minute that they'd actually work. Well how wrong we were, they're brilliant. We bought two mats and put one on either end of the futon and it hasn't budged since. A miracle? Almost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Workhorse gripper, 21 Nov. 2014
Maryon Jeane "maryonjeane" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A good thick mat which grips even when cut into small pieces (for example for use in the larder when stacking things on top of one another). I buy a lot of this stuff and have bought it from a variety of different places, at different prices and different thicknesses, and this is definitely one of the best. I recommended it to a friend and she has also bought some and found it excellent, using it mainly to stop rugs sliding on parquet floors..

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT as it says on the tin, 24 Jun. 2014
4mm thick my a***, DO NOT waste your time buying this, its like wafer thin paper, I would return only I dont have the time or energy.

Be warned!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok..., 31 Oct. 2013
Leigh Osborne (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
It makes my living room rug a little bit less slippy on the wooden floor, but nowhere near as much as I would have liked - it still moves about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't as thick as expected, 31 Mar. 2013
Yes it seems to be working but payed bit extra for these as extra thick , they may seem thicker at first but squashes down quickly.