5.0 out of 5 stars Non Slip Mat
This is the third roll of the non slip mat i have purchased, It's excellent for stopping mats slipping on laminate floors
Published 10 months ago by Ms. M. A. Hubble

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
This item is heavy duty as it claims, but was a lot smaller than I expected. I have used it, does exactly what it says but I bought more for cheaper. I did buy lesser quality for less money but the cheaper one does just the same. I do like it and kept it and used it for what I wanted it for.
Published 12 months ago by Nicola from Swansea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Slip Mat, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - EXTRA THICK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 26 Aug 2013
C. Phillips (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This mat keeps rugs in place without any problem. I am really pleased with this product and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 6 April 2013
Bought this to line my Clarke tool chest drawers with. This is of the same quality as the rolls that Clarke sell, but wider, longer and much cheaper! Very good product and dispatched very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Aug 2013
It is very useful under my son's playmat so that we do not slip as we go pass. It does what it's suppose to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars non slip gripper for rugs, 21 Jun 2013
I was very pleased with this product, extremely efficient and hold door mat in place despite very heavy traffic. And it was delivered
next day which was earlier than expected too

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 21 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars moving rug, 16 Feb 2014
It's not non slip but it's good for lining tool box. So change its purpose as it moves along carpet with rug

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok..., 31 Oct 2013
Mrs Oz (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
It makes my living room rug a little bit less slippy on the wooden floor, but nowhere near as much as I would have liked - it still moves about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for futons, 28 Aug 2013
This mat has completely solved my problem with a slipping futon mattress.The mattress hasn't slipped off the frame since placing the mat underneath over a month ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 22 Aug 2013
Great for keep mats on hard floors in place.I used some on my bath mat no more having to put it back in place.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›