on 14 January 2013
I'd thought this book was going to be concerned with the sort of visualisation techniques that might accompany relaxation sessions. It is however more of an introduction to Eastern mediation, which is fine but not quite what I expected.
on 2 December 2012
This short book has been very helpful to me, as have all the other books by Sri Vishwanath that I have read. He is clear, and gives exercises that make sense and don't just seem to be 'feel good' exercises. He points you towards the truth - your own truth, and how to discover it. Highly recommend for anyone who is interested in what meditation is and what it does and doesn't do.
on 27 September 2013
I did not enjoy this book. I have read many books on both visualisation and meditation which I have enjoyed however this book goes off the point. I would not recommend this as it is padded out with nonsense'
on 15 January 2013
Easy to understand and reads easily. Vishwanath writes well and explains his subject matter succinctly. His methods and exercises are pratical and applicable. Definately worth reading.
on 9 April 2013
While researching material on visualisation,I came across this book first but it didn't really empower or inspire me.I am still searching though for something real that will transpire me into this magic world
on 16 June 2013
got this on download luv it need a book before bedtime get it straight away the book was a good read it was one i went back to as i was addicted to another couldnt put it down but iv finished this one now
on 12 September 2013
Book was short and sweet straight to the point and includes good exercises but you need to have self motivation to apply them
on 29 March 2013
A dull voice. Repetitious and pointless. There are much better ones out there. I could have recorded this myself far cheaper!
on 18 January 2013
This is a very good and insightful introduction to meditation and includes a number of simple exercises to try out. Sri very adeptly shows there is no mystery to process, we can do it and benefit from it. He also gives a good spiritual dimension to the process. A good value little handbook.
on 28 March 2013
The book might seem short and simple but includes very basic and useful information. It makes you reconsider your aspects of life in a very simple and motivating way. I recommend this book as an intro for something much more. Well worth the money as well.