5.0 out of 5 stars WZRDLY WZRD

1.0 out of 5 stars PAINFULLY BAD
Published on 21 Mar. 2012 by Mr. A. Ennis

5.0 out of 5 stars WZRDLY WZRD, 10 Mar. 2012
This review is from: WZRD (Audio CD)
I have seen a few reviews, most slating it for its underdeveloped sounds and its roughness, i personally really like the album. its reminiscent of his previous work in the form of motm2 and he builds on that sound. its originality and cudis distinctive voice makes for an album of twists and turns, from tracks such as high off life to more dream pop tracks like teleport to me, its an album you dont see everyday. cudi comes out of his comfort zone and creates something completely different to what people predominately perceive him as, a rapper. not many artits would take such a risk, and for that, you have to give him credit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Love It!, 6 Mar. 2012
This review is from: WZRD (Audio CD)
I'm a massive fan of Kid Cudi so this is pretty one sided. I can't find anything wrong with the album and I think any one who has liked his music from the start to now will love this. It has elements of past music and I know it's not just him it's a collaboration between Kid Cudi and Dot Da Genius but my god it's so brilliant. Like I said I can't pick a fault but you can tell it's a different direction. It tries to delve into rock music with some great crazy rifts to match Kid Cudi's lyrical sense and voice. I'd say it's a masterpiece but hey thats just me

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely put, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: WZRD (Audio CD)
Well done album, nicely put together

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
Beautiful surprise!

1.0 out of 5 stars PAINFULLY BAD, 21 Mar. 2012
Mr. A. Ennis (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WZRD (Audio CD)
this 'album' is soooooo bad it prompted me to come on here and write this,firstly I'm a fan of Cudi,i loved his other albums and i think he's great in How To Make It In America but what the hell is this album?? its more like a acoustic Greenday album...this is not hip hop....not even close,no wonder there was little to no promotion for this album,id be ashamed of it too

it sucks....sorry Cudi

WZRD
WZRD by WZRD (Audio CD - 2012)