on 8 March 2013
I bought this because I had recently bought some other stone river jewellery and liked this look of it. It looks much better when you see it in reality and again as with the other necklaces I have bought from Stone River everyone has remarked on how unusual it is. I would certainly recommend this necklace to anyone who wishes to buy it
on 11 April 2013
This is my third order for this item. I bought myself one and it has been admired many times. I bought two as gifts for family members who are very pleased with them. Many thanks.
on 28 February 2013
exactly as it appears in the picture, has a nice bit of weight to it and looks awesome would reccomend this
on 27 November 2013
A cute chain and pendant well worth what was paid! My daughter will appreciate this , I think it's a perfect stocking filler for a teen!
on 22 November 2013
Lovely item, perfect to set off any outfit - in my case a black and white lace tip.. And such a low price. Very impressed.
Delivery was extremely quick.
on 20 February 2013
Slightly bigger than I was expecting but my daughter still loves it and wears it all the time. Excellent value.
on 30 November 2013
This is a beautiful necklace and even better than its picture. It is my favourite item that i have purchased this year. It is quite light which i personally like. The colour is very vibrant and i could not believe it was so inexpensive. Definitely worth every penny.
on 16 March 2013
I bought this not expecting much as it was only cheap.

When it arrived it looked very cheap, had glue showing, and didn't fit together well, but i accepted this as I hadn't paid much for it.

I went to take it out of the packaging and the necklace chain was broken. Several of the links weren't joined and had just been pushed together so even if that particular link hadn't broken as i picked it up, other links would have also soon broken.

Shame I couldn't even wear it once!
on 4 November 2013
first class service. it will suit all ages.very pretty looks old.
wanted something different. got something different as well ""
on 29 October 2014
The delivery was in the time frame but the necklace was a dark blackish it's ok if you only want to wear it once in a while