on 15 May 2013
Bought to replace a rather old decanter although not as expensive as the smashed one looked equally as good. True value at the price charged. Item arrived promptly and very well packaged, one delighted customer.
on 7 November 2013
Alway's wanted A set of decanters since I was 18 I am 76 now finally!!!! Hooray beutifully made by the way
on 7 January 2013
A lovely decanter. Well cut glass and very sturdy, Well worth the money. Looks nice on the drinks tray at Christmas.
on 4 January 2016
After wanting a decanter for years, I chose this for the price. After two washes though, it is very dull and very obviously moulded glass. I have now saved and bought crystal. The product is good, it does the job, however for me; it just wasn't as elegant as i wanted it to be.
on 13 March 2014
Really good value for money it looks expensive wasnt expecting it to look as good as it did as it was cheap also had brilliant service. Can't really complain about anything really.
on 5 December 2015
I ordered one of these for my stepdad for Christmas as he's a whiskey fan and I know he hasn't got one of these so I though perfect! It's a lovely decanter, my only problem is when I got it out the box and had a look something nipped my hand, when I had a look there was a big shard of glass sticking out of my hand! Other than that little incident, it's lovely 🙈
review image
on 22 January 2016
Plastic stopper immediately came away from the glass bottle top and became lodged in the top
on 18 February 2015
I bought this as a gift, and added a plated label "Port" from another supplier. It was well received, and suitably filled in very short order. The price was good, and I would buy from this supplier again.
on 17 February 2016
The bottle and cap are both lovely - expensive looking. I agree with the previous reviews about the stopper. It is plastic, which is fine. However it doesn't seal fully. But for the price, I can't complain.
on 9 January 2014
i bought it for my bathroom,ive an assortment of glass decanters.
Ive filled it with bubble bath/
Classy looking,looks so more expensive.