on 22 September 2013
Like all Playmobil, this is well made, well designed and great for stimulating imaginative play. Sad that my daughter will soon have outgrown Playmobil as the brand has been the single best toy of her childhood. You can never have too much Playmobil! When I'm a mad old lady, I'll probably collect it myself, just like old men collect train sets - either that or Schleich toy animals. So much better for kids' imagination than TV, film or gaming spin-offs, which never get anywhere near the same amount of use as Playmobil..
on 5 February 2014
Arrived very quickly and as always - excellent value for money from playmobil. Daughter is nearly 12 now, but still loves to play with all the horse/pony sets and accessories. Nothing bad to say about these products and lasts for years.
on 4 January 2014
Plus side well built good quality loads of detail my little girl loves it

Negative some of the kits come in hundreds of bits but it is easy to build with clear instructions would recommend
on 1 February 2014
Great value little presents for children's birthdays, I bought a stash for other kids party presents, they're well packaged and seem to be great value for what they contain.
on 14 March 2014
Very sturdy just as you would expect from playmobil. Both my grandchildren love playing with playmobil, and it is probably the only toys they play with without arguing!
on 26 May 2013
My 4 year old daughter loves it, she'll play with it for hours. It takes a little setting up but it's simple to do. No problems at all with this item.
on 20 December 2013
Bought for Christmas so not opened yet but can't go wrong with playmobil! Bought at a great price too. Looking forward to giving to my 5 year old
on 2 May 2013
Absolutely love Playmobil. This set is adorable. My kids love to play with the little pony and the wagon. As always great quality from Playmobil!
on 17 January 2016
I bought two of these for my daughters friends 5th birthdays. Both girls love them and spent endless time playing with their pony wagons.
on 1 January 2016
Great product as expected with play mobile but was a few days late arriving. As it didn't arrive until Christmas Eve it caused concern.