5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover
Brilliant cover, arrived promptly and fits my Kenwood perfectly, and keeps the worktop looking neat.
One very happy customer :o)
Published 18 months ago by Tanuja Bennison

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixer cover
It looks quite plasticky which for the price is not what we hoped for or expected but it does the job.
Published 9 months ago by kevin burnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Black & White Polka Dot Oilcloth PVC Kenwood Food Mixer Cover (Kitchen & Home)
One very happy customer :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cover, 18 July 2013
perfect, just what we wanted. cow print, looks like cow sitting on the bench. :) couldnt ask for better. sweet as

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical!, 14 Jun 2013
My covers are exactly the correct size and colour. They are very well made, durable and easy to wipe clean. Highly recommend this product and service. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!!! Should have 10 stars., 6 Dec 2013
I bought a set of three in special sizes. No probs for the lovely seller.

I wanted a different fabric than the ones she offered. No probs for the lovely seller.

Horrendous problems with sourcing the material so I changed my mind and decided on a colour she had in stock. No probs for the lovely seller.

The covers are beautifully made - I'm a dressmaker and tailoress so I recognise excellent workmanship when I see it - and the sizes I specified fit perfectly, They really make my kitchen look organised.

I can heartily recommend this seller and her products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Nov 2013
It does what it is intended to do, keep my mixer free of dirt and dust and it looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks good., 6 Nov 2013
N. Rajah (London, England) - See all my reviews
The Kenwood Chef is a bit too big to be lugging it in and out of a cupboard so this cover works perfectly. The polka dot design works well in a contemporary kitchen and keeps the dust off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart cover, 7 April 2014
This cover is robustly made and easy to clean. It is just what I needed and I will probably buy another for my blender. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish cover!, 13 Mar 2014
This cover is well made and is just what is required to cover my Kenwood, it keeps it clean and looks great in my kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for juicer, 27 Feb 2014
I ordered this cover for my Matstone juicer. The cover fits the juicer perfectly & is very well made. It keeps the juicer dust free & the cover looks very pretty in the Stone & White polka dot PVC Oilcloth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixer cover, 9 Jan 2014