on 19 April 2013
Brilliant cover, arrived promptly and fits my Kenwood perfectly, and keeps the worktop looking neat.
One very happy customer :o)
on 6 December 2013
I bought a set of three in special sizes. No probs for the lovely seller.

I wanted a different fabric than the ones she offered. No probs for the lovely seller.

Horrendous problems with sourcing the material so I changed my mind and decided on a colour she had in stock. No probs for the lovely seller.

The covers are beautifully made - I'm a dressmaker and tailoress so I recognise excellent workmanship when I see it - and the sizes I specified fit perfectly, They really make my kitchen look organised.

I can heartily recommend this seller and her products.
on 14 June 2013
My covers are exactly the correct size and colour. They are very well made, durable and easy to wipe clean. Highly recommend this product and service. Thank you.
on 18 July 2013
perfect, just what we wanted. cow print, looks like cow sitting on the bench. :) couldnt ask for better. sweet as
on 6 November 2013
The Kenwood Chef is a bit too big to be lugging it in and out of a cupboard so this cover works perfectly. The polka dot design works well in a contemporary kitchen and keeps the dust off.
on 18 November 2013
It does what it is intended to do, keep my mixer free of dirt and dust and it looks good.
on 27 February 2014
I ordered this cover for my Matstone juicer. The cover fits the juicer perfectly & is very well made. It keeps the juicer dust free & the cover looks very pretty in the Stone & White polka dot PVC Oilcloth.
on 7 April 2014
This cover is robustly made and easy to clean. It is just what I needed and I will probably buy another for my blender. Good value.
on 13 March 2014
This cover is well made and is just what is required to cover my Kenwood, it keeps it clean and looks great in my kitchen.
on 9 January 2014
It looks quite plasticky which for the price is not what we hoped for or expected but it does the job.