on 19 February 2014
I first bought these on a tour of the west coast of America to help get me through the day while on long coach trips. Since coming home I have purchased them several times. I received an e mail from Amazon about their grocery site and went onto the site. These bars were advertised at a great price, far cheaper than where I had been buying them. I love the crunchiness of them. There are 2 bars in each wrapper so if you are watching your weight you can eat one and keep the other one for later. I am finding them a great snack for my healthy eating plan. They arrived within 2 days of ordering and free of charge and were packaged well. A very good buy.
on 1 January 2015
GREAT BARS - HAVE ORDERED THEM A FEW TIMES NOW
on 27 August 2013
I do love these bars, they taste amazing! My favourite snack of all time I would have to say, I would definitely recommend them. They came quickly, packaged well and none of the bars were damaged in the post.
on 18 November 2012
I love oats, I really do, but these bars are unfortunately too dry. They make you super thirsty.

I'll add that there is too much sugar to my taste.

They aren't bad but I won't buy them again. To each their own.
on 29 May 2015