5.0 out of 5 stars Love them
Published 22 months ago by Reece P

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
They are what one would expect from Monster energy, so there is nothing to say about them, as most people know them and know how they taste, if not, they are simply the best energy drink there is.
Published 14 months ago by Mattias Arvidsson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
First off let me say I love energy drinks but some energy drink don't work very well with me like red bull, boost ect... but every time I have one of these monster cans they work 100% every time these are the most strongest energy drink I've had so far (a part from some tube shot energy they woke me up) you have to watch out how many you have of these as they are called "Monster" for a reason I'm not too sure but 4 people have died from these (drank around 10 or something) you have to remember these aren't any toys to play around with they do what they say on the can! Great for me as after I finish work I sometimes just want to jump in bed and go to sleep but I can't as I have to do other things so I open one of these and they keep you going for a extra 2 - 3 hours with all that being said they taste very nice and can feel the fizz of it when you take the first drink of it (weird but nice) if you're thinking about getting a pack of these then I recommend you to 5 out 5 from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The stigma surrounding energy drinks, 21 Feb. 2013
Mr. Sami Etem "Azureblue" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
Continuing on from my headline: there's a lot of it, and it's unwarranted. Sure, there are people who experience adverse effects from drinking things like these, just how there are with people who drink coffee or coca-cola or any fizzy drink. People who drink four of these a day will undoubtedly have an unpleasant experience, but if drank moderately, these could actually aid your life. I drink probably two or three cans a week, and after a long day working and a brutal 1h30m travel home, I'm too tired to get anything done. That's when I crack one of these open and all of a sudden I'm ready.

As I said earlier - there's too much stigma surrounding Monster, millions of people drink it and there are what - 4 deaths linked to it? How many people have died from Coca-cola or Coffee or general Caffeine overdosing? If you have problems with your nervous system, or experience headaches and heart palpitations, don't drink it, and it's literally as simple as that. Just leave the sensible people to drink it, instead.

On to the actual product's flavour: it's great. I've tasted lots of drinks and this is my favourite. It ties Red Bull in flavour but wins overall due to the fact that you get double the content (500ml) in Monster as opposed to Red Bull's measly 250ml, for the same price. I've heard good things about Reckless Punched Guava, but I haven't tried it, so you may want to take a look at that.

Also, I personally find the original flavour better than the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love monster, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
Apart from waking me up and making me feel like my minds going a million miles per hour I've always loved the monster brand.

it was a good price for what I paid and will defiantly be buying the monster brand more but shall probably keep the the shops when they're only a pound each :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness Glorious!, 7 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
I was a little skeptical buying this ridiculous packs of energy drinks, I was wrong!. I took them on my residential training trip for a week and they were awesome to keep going while doing activities. They came a day early than I expected, but I didn't care haha. I think they are really worth the price for a pack of 8 cans:)

I recommend trying them! Don't hesitate!....DO IT! :D

Charlie25188

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't even drink them., 8 April 2013
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
Came all smashed up and awful when I ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best energy drink, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
I've tried quite a few energy drinks in the last month and I've concluded that this is the best... so far. The following is my personal rating for the ones i've tried.

React: 1/10 (not as cheap as Blue Spark and tastes worse)

Blue Spark: 2/10 (cheap and nasty, but the cheapest)

Rockstar Guava + Bubbleburst 2/10 (competitively priced but far too sweet)

Boost: 3/10 (marginally nicer than Blue Spark, but higher price for a diminishing return)

KX original: 6/10 (tasty! and quite cheap, overall the best compromise for price and taste)

Relentless origin: 7/10 (tasty! It tastes like energy drink, but with an intensified flavour)

Monster ripper: 7/10 (tasty! This one's more subjective, I liked it but not as much as the green)

Monster Original (This one!) 8/10 (Very nice, sort of apple-y and quite enjoyable)

So, if like me you're curious but unlike me don't want to spend the money finding out for yourself I hope this helps. Anything past 5/10 wouldn't be bad for flavour but Blue Spark is also not a bad choice if your low on cash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them., 5 Oct. 2012
Jake (Powys, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
Bought these for £9.50. Great buy, came the next day as described.
Just came back to look and buy some more and they've doubled in price! Won't be buying again until they're put down!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 22 Nov. 2012
S. Williams "SILLYSARAH" (TORFAEN, WALES) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
Bought for my daughters boyfriend who loves drinking these, they have a great taste and gives him energy to get through the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
Monster Energy Drink is one of the newer breed of soft drink that evolved after the colas, Pepsi and Coke, took over the market in the 1940's and 1950's. Over time, Pepsi and Coke were known as energy drinks but eventually acquired the undeserved appellation of "junk food". They aren't junk food -- they're just mostly providing carbohydrates and caffeine to the daily diet, and neither of these are inherently, always, bad for human health (like mercury would be, for instance). Nor are they in short supply in most consumers.

Monster Energy Can 500 ml (Pack of 8)