5.0 out of 5 stars I like it
I really enjoyed this coffee. Its not too strong has a nice flavour without the bitter aftertaste you get with some. Coffee strengths are a personal preference and 3 seems to be the strength I like best hence buying this coffee.
Published 16 months ago by diamond

3.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, great value for money.
Definitely recommend this coffee for flavour and value for money, but it took a look time to get here.
To be fair, I was kept informed of the delay, but if I was to order the same product from the same source again, I would make sure I ordered it in plenty of time!
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 22 Feb 2013
diamond - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Taylors Of Harrogate Lazy Sunday Ground Coffee 227 G (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best coffee out there, 15 Jan 2013
A. Lock (Godalming, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not a coffee connoisseur, I just like what I like and I drink a fair amount of it. I've tried many types of coffee over the years and always come back to this one. It's strong enough, without being over the top and nice and smooth, without being greasy (like some coffees). Since settling on Lazy Sunday I've found many friends who've also had the same journey and result. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Everyday Coffee, 7 Nov 2013
B. Mandel (DC, VA) - See all my reviews
I'm really not a coffee aficianado but, then again, do you want a pretentious review or an average joe review. This coffee tastes good to me -it is middle of the road in strength. If you think Starbucks tends to taste like rocket fuel, you will appreciate the milder body of this coffee. I don't like weak coffee either, so for me it is just about right. Is it the best ever? Well, if it were, it would be priced more. This is a great morning cup to start the day or for after a meal. Try it, you will like it if you are looking for a medium and mildly smooth but flavourful body. I could see this being good for folks who drink several cups a day, however, for your health, I'd recommend cutting back (I used to drink tons of coffee in the office) to no more than one cup a day (or two if you have deadlines). Now I drink herbal tea and coffee just a couple of times per week. I bought a lot as my flatmate drinks coffee every morning -she likes it but doesn't love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Funk For Coffee!!, 8 July 2014
Fab deal on a Fab coffee ...... LOVE THIS BRAND! A+++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee, 25 Jun 2014
P. Cusack "river view" (IRELAND) - See all my reviews
Where I live it's difficult to get good quality coffee for cafetières and this brand from Taylor's is excellent - rich though not too strong and reasonbly priced. Quick service from supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 10 Jun 2014
You can never go wrong with Taylors coffee, and when it's on a great deal it tastes even better.
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Coffee., 3 Jun 2014
Excellent coffee for anytime of the day. Delighted with the offer price. Great value for money. Will certainly buy this coffee again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 April 2014
Mr A S Cairns (Middx, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like Lazy Sunday coffee. This is the same price as the cheapest supermarket deal, and delivered to you door. What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummmm ZZzzzzzz...., 27 April 2014
Has a pleasant caramel-like smoothness that gives it the air of a really good instant. It's mellow, but not like the awful bland tat that says "mellow" on the tin.
I realise it looks like I'm damning this with faint praise but I actually DO really like it.
It's good to serve to "occasional" coffee drinkers too.

No harsh surprises and it makes a really good bedtime drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal staple, 16 April 2014
Alison Towers - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Mild and smooth coffee. I drink it by itself when I don't want a powerful brew and use it to tone down stronger coffees like Italian Roast when I want something more in between. I always have this in, it's a very versatile blend and ideal when drinking lots without getting too caffeinated and jump.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›