Size: King Quilt|Colour: Natural|Change

on 21 October 2012
Really beautiful bedding, cant stop looking how classy it makes my bedroom look.
Good quality and delivered promptly. very pleased with this product.
on 27 February 2013
The duvet and pillow cases, give my bedroom a luxurious look. Was going to keep for guest bedroom, why should guests have the best? Thank you.
on 29 March 2013
I bought this to compliment my newly decorated spare room. Considering the price the quality was excellent and its really gorgous
on 28 June 2013
I bought this because I got a new king sized bed and wanted some elegant, understated bedding. The material is extremely thin, the material is uncomfortable. I've now put it at the back of a cupboard - probably never to be seen again - and replaced it with some nice cotton ones.
on 5 January 2013
Very disappointed. The design is pleasant but the materials are very thin & judging by previous experience with covers of this type, will not wash well or last long.

Wishing I had spent a little more or done more research to purchase something of better quality, eg. genuine Percale!

Have also bought some claiming to be Percale that were as thin or thinner than this one.

It seems one really does have to make sure to research more thoroughly as many people seem to be easily conned by a pleasant design - including me. :-)
on 9 October 2013
I would say the actual colour of this duvet cover is far more beige than ivory!! The detail is ivory but the main body of cover is a lot darker than the picture shows and therefore doesn't match my room now. On the plus side it was good value for money, haven't washed it yet so hoping the quality wont deteriorate.
on 29 June 2012
The colour of the main part of the duvet cover and pillow case is much darker than shown and more green than duck egg blue.The quality was not as expected either.
on 12 December 2012
The photograph does not do this duvet set justice! I was worried the colour wouldn't mat h but with prompt delivery and a wash in the washing machine I was very pleased :-) excellent value for money
on 16 August 2014
It's horrible made of polyester and very sweaty....I wish I and never got it.
on 27 February 2013
So soft and looks rather expensive, you would think it had cost me at least 50 pounds.
The material is beautiful and luxurious, very pleased. I will be perchasing more in the future.