on 11 April 2012
I can honestly say this is one of the best bikes Ive ever owned. Had it for 2 months now and it has been abused every weekend on all mountain terrain.
I have previously had 400GBP+ bikes, but I was bought this as a gift.
I can honestly not sing its praises enough. Not only does it look great but the build quality is very good.
As an experienced rider I fully recommend this bike to any mountain biker experienced or just starting out.
on 3 April 2014
Awesome bike for the price...solid and well made...use for road and light off road...very happy with this bike and am considering buying one for my son too.
on 17 July 2015
I rode the bicycle for a few miles and the rear tyre started rubbing itself against the lower support bars. The rear left break pad stated rubbing against the wheel. The bicycle was delivered with the rear wheel and tyre already assembled and I had to assemble the front but my work was so much better than what the professionals did. It looks beautiful but I would describe it as "flash but no substance". Too mush for Ruthless.
on 5 August 2015
Purchased for my Dad, he really loves it. Well packaged, went together with no problems and rides well!

Dad's in his 70's so he's changed the seat as he said it was a bit uncomfortable and he's added in some mudguards and now he's out on it most days!

A really great bike for the money.
on 6 November 2014
Good bike, screws could tighten a bit more but for the price it is fine. For more serious riders I would definitely recommend spending some more money On a better quality bike.
on 17 January 2015
bought this bike for my partener he's very pleased with it easy to set up and a good strong bike looks good and very good value for money
on 29 September 2015
Excellent bike..only minus is the footprint on the seat a little tacky
on 30 December 2013
FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT GET BETTER THAN THIS.. IT IS A TOP BIKE. ITS LOOKS AND THE WAY IT HANDLES IS SECOND TO NONE ....... GO ON GET ONE
on 18 January 2015