on 21 October 2013
My son was so happy to receive these accessories along side a new trunki, which he took on his first holiday.
He loves it and I would definitely recommend to other parents to buy.
on 4 December 2013
I bought these for the grand children was disappointed I couldn't match them to the Trunki s that they have,
But other than that they are great.
on 16 May 2014
As usual good quality but I thought the bags would be a bit bigger. The little girl in the picture must bd minute.
on 19 December 2013
Bought a sa gift for a 6 year old to take on holiday. she loves the fact she has her own little bags.
on 7 December 2013
Good wash bag set bt nt a s big as shown on the picture.... But looks great with the entire range....
on 11 January 2014
I bought several of these for my daughter and her friends for Christmas, and all the feedback is that they love them. They're all around 3 years old and looking forward to using them on their next holidays; using them to store small toys in while they're waiting for their next adventures.
on 27 October 2014
I bought these as a gift for my nephew and haven't yet given them to him but the material isn't as nice as the older version wash bag which was made entirely from neoprene. The 'pencil case' also seems a bit small for the job but I guess could be used as a smaller wash bag.
on 15 September 2015
Love this product very useful and also fun as my son likes to play with them connecting them together. Fast delivery and great service from the seller
on 4 December 2013
But other than that they are great.
on 13 January 2015
Disappointed with size and quality of this product. Pencil case is only just long enough ... Full length pencils are a bit of a squeeze.