5.0 out of 5 stars Good soft sheet
It's soft and fits our son's mattress perfectly. I liked the first one we bought, so bought another one. The end.
Published 4 months ago by KR

2.0 out of 5 stars Pills up fast
I loved the sheets as they felt out of the package and after the first wash. However, we only used it once or twice when it started pilling in the place where I put my son's head for the night. Quite a disappointment after the great reviews I read here!
Published 9 months ago by Peregrine

2.0 out of 5 stars Pills up fast, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: DK Glovesheets 100% Organic Cotton Fitted Cotbed Sheet (White, approx. 70x140cm) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good soft sheet, 20 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, 16 May 2014
I love these. They fit great and the elastic means that there are no folds. The material is nice and soft and thick and so far wash very well. In fact, I am going to order another set.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice and soft, 23 Jan 2014
after one wash the sheet looks great and seems to be very good quality. very happy with my purchase, worth the money you pay

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, 15 Jan 2014
Bought this sheet for my grandsons cot which we have as he is here 3 days a week.Very pleased with quality and washes well .Will order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 29 Oct 2013
I am impressed with the thickness and quality of these sheets and have purchased several sets as well as different sizes. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 18 Aug 2013
I've washed this sheet a few times now on a 60 wash and it's kept it's shape and hasn't bobbled.
It feels really soft and it wraps right around the mattress corners so no matter how much my baby wriggles in his cot, it never comes loose.
I love the quality. It's well worth paying more money. Will be buying another one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 Aug 2013
Bought for a visiting grandchild - fits perfectly and seem very good quality. Been washed and looks good (sheet too!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and thick cotton bliss, 19 July 2013
S. Smith "meesterboom" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these simply to crow about it to my friends and prove that yet again I was better than them. Well what can I say. These are luxurious and incredibly well made. Once again my friends weep at my standards of excellence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely thick, soft sheets, 24 Jun 2013
These are lovely quality sheets, nice thick cotton jersey and they wash well. I would buy these again. The elastic seems very strong.