on 17 January 2015
This is a beautiful watch! It is exactly as shown in the picture. This is a graduation present for my boyfriend and I am sure he will like it.
It arrived 1day after buying it online which really impressed me. It is nicely displayed in a very classy black box with guarantee and info. It is then packaged in a bigger box with filling in for safe transport. Hope everythings goes on well from here.
Defenetly worth buying for someone special.
on 14 January 2015
You know you are getting quality with Accurist. Keeps time perfectly looks brilliant and feels more expensive than it really is. Just brought the wife a matching one. Generally the bracelets are very generous and need altering and whilst you can send off the watch to have it altered many of the high street jewellers will adjust them for you at a very moderate price which avoids the delay and postage.
on 8 April 2015
I have been looking for a ceramic watch at a reasonable price for quite a while. This one fits the bill perfectly, and it looks great. It's very lightweight and the colour has shades of gunmetal in very bright light as it is so shiny. Very stylish! I like larger watches so I tend to wear gents' models, the face is a very nice size, but not bulky. Overall I am delighted with it
on 23 August 2013
I bought this watch as a trial, because I'm allergic to anything that isn't gold, silver or titanium and the last titanium watch I bought the bracelet was only coated and within a year wore off and my wrist came out in a rash. Up to now everything is ok and it is a nice looking watch and very light on my wrist.
on 12 November 2013
The watch is really nice. The item was delivered on time. Good value for money. The only problem is that they always send them out in extra large size so you have to send them back to be altered. I mean the wrist strap will need altering.
Now it fits it does look nice on.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this watch for my son for Christmas. He's delighted with it, especially as he wears only black so this fits the bill perfectly.
Managed to get strap shortened at local H. Samuel shop. (They stock Accurist so have correct tools).
on 18 April 2016
This was for me an expensive treat, but what a smart looking watch, a ceramic watch, do not think I will do my house work or wash the car with this watch, love the chocolate brown colour, yes a nice dress watch.
on 14 July 2013
this is fantastic .... beautiful and exactly what I wanted, me not the slightest feeling of frustration, because the clock is exactly as the pictures!
on 30 August 2013
Love this watch; it's a beauty. Have about six watches already, saw this and had to have it. Go buy!
on 18 April 2016
Beautifully crafted watch, my son loved it.