on 12 May 2012
I cannot fault this game in anyway, as mentioned by another user this is better than the console version! I have not been able to put my Vita down since purchasing this game!
on 17 May 2012
THIS GAME IS AS GOOD AS THE PS3 EDITION IF NOT BETTER..
EXCELLANT GAME FOR THE VITA..
WITH THE VITA YOU CAN USE THE TOUCH SCREEN TO PLAY THE GAME AND THERE ARE SOME BONUS GAMES TO PLAY.. which will make you smile or laugh!!
on 8 January 2014
Graphically it's down scaled during gameplay but the added touch screen for fatalities is hands down winner for me and added innovation to the game on my shiny new vita. Money well spent
on 3 October 2014
A good solid fighting game with enough extra modes to keep you going, but I found the graphics to be a bit disappointing. For brutal fighting on the go though it does the job.
on 28 July 2014
It's mortal kombat at 60fps with minor graphical deductions, best handheld port i've ever played. Solid 10/10, play this everyday since I got it from many months back..
on 5 February 2014
A great experience on the Vita and one of my favourite games to play.

Reminds me of the old Mortal Kombat games and had hours of fun since I bought it.
on 14 September 2013
Bought for my son,if you liked old mortal kombat when you were kid is just same with better graphics. My son like games Dad used to play so loved it. So did Dad.
on 6 June 2014
Great game and Love the story mode with great character stories in between combat!!. The controls are excellent also and you do slowly find good techniques!!.
on 1 March 2013
a fantastic version of the game i love it story mode is brill this is the best version ive played ,just got to master the fatality ending now
on 30 May 2014
Arrived when expected, and exactly as described with full factory seal :-). A pain and hassle free purchase as I've came to expect

See one answered question