Colour Name: multicoloured|Change
Price:£1.64+ Free shipping

on 16 January 2013
The tie itself was good but made poorly. It fell apart completely and had to me restitched on the 1st day.
I purchased this tie for my daughter to wear on World Book Day, as she wishes to go as Hermione. The tie is not really necessary, but it looks good beneath the robe, with a white shirt. Many of the reviews here have complained about the stitching falling about and I have no doubt that this was the case. Happily, though, whoever makes this seem to have addressed the issue and the tie I received seems to have robust stitching – I have pulled it and it seems to be well made; certainly in terms of dressing up costumes anyway.

The tie itself is a little shiny and is 100% polyester. However, as I said before, for what it is the quality is fine. It has a little loop at the back, so you can tuck the back of the tie in when it is tied and it looks neat. This is in Gryffindor colours and it is a nice addition to any Harry Potter costume.
on 19 May 2012
Inexpensive but perfectly good quality, great as a Harry Potter prop for either kids or adults! Will finish off the outfit brilliantly!
on 13 January 2014
Great looking item, but after being worn for a few days the stitching came away as it hadn't been finished off properly so we had to re-do it ourselves. Would expect better.
on 21 March 2013
The product was as discribed but didnt even arrive on time. My daughter was very dissapointed as she wanted it for he costume for Character day at school.
on 14 March 2013
All the stitching on the tie came undone within 1 hour of my daughter putting the costume on ready for her party.
on 17 May 2014
Goes perfectly well with the Harry Potter costume. My boy loved it and he is a huge Harry Potter fan.
on 9 November 2012
i ordered this for my little brother's fancy dress party at school he had it on for 2 hours and the threading and stitching came undone and then eventually the stuffing came out was a waste of money and feel really silly because my mum said where can i get a good dressing up outfit i recommened amazon and then this is what happends really not happy at all with this item
on 3 November 2014
Unable to mark this with no stars and 1star is kind. This looks nothing like the gryffindor tie and nothing like the picture advertising it. It was bright purple with thick and thin bright yellow stripes. ( resembling nothing to the tie Harry Potter wears )... Cheap, nasty and disappointing.
on 11 March 2013
The item arrived on time and looked as described but was so badly made that the back opened and the lining fell out before it could be worn. I am awaiting a replacement which will too late for the event that it was purchased for.