on 24 October 2011
This has blown me away. It is a fantastic product and great value for money. It works perfectly and is very easy to use. The wax warmer heats up a dream and there are two different sizes of scrapers to remove excess wax, which, if used properly, eliminates a lot of mess. I followed the instructions and the wax remained a perfect temperature throughout.

I do have a pretty high pain threshold, but I thought waxing myself would be more uncomfortable than a salon wax. How wrong I was! In actual fact, I felt such little pain that after each strip had been pulled off, I had to check it to see if any hairs had actually been taken out. They had. Amazing.

As well as the wax heater, the kit comes with a prep spray, a cleaner to remove wax if it comes into contact with anything (I found that useful for my hands!) and a lovely soothing after care balm.

Also included are:

-Spatulas: you only need one per use, so these should last ages.
-Woven wax strips: these you will use up faster, and they do leave bits of fluff all over your leg, however they are nice to use so I will purchase again.
-Two pots of wax: I have only used the pearl one, which is lovely but a bit difficult to spread. The honey one may be easier. I waxed my lower legs and my underarms and had used around 1/5 of the wax pot, so I would estimate one wax pot will give you about 3 full body waxes. Cost of wax pot approx £7. Cost of 3 salon body waxes approx £255. Result: bargain.
-A few paper covers for surrounding the wax heater to catch any dribbles.

I won't lie, it is a little messy and it is time consuming, but it's a lot easier to use than I thought it would be, and the results are much better than I expected. It will save you tons of money in the long run and will get easier the more you practice.

Tips:

1. Cover your floors, especially if you have carpet. I used a large old sheet and a bin liner for the immediate area around the wax pot that I could put all the used wax strips on and just throw away once I'd finished.

2. Start off with legs or a part of the body that is easy to reach before attempting trickier areas such as underarms on your first use as I did (yikes!)

3. Make sure you have plenty of time: this is time consuming and a little messy, so not something I would ever attempt if I was in a rush. It does take a while to heat up and 'stabalise' a whole wax pot (best part of an hour), and then there's the waxing and clearing up to do.
on 27 April 2011
this waxing kit is AMAZING. defo recommend to everyone! i normally go to a beautician but it was all getting way to expensive esp with summer coming up i'd have to do it more regularly... not anymore! so easy to do, just follow instructions and it's so quick and easy. the kit comes with everything you need so you don't need to waste your time going to buy bits and bobs - it's all there!! really worth the money - and in the long run saving me heaps!
on 14 April 2015
The kit arrived in good time, thanks to Amazon.
It was nicely packed with all the products you possibly need to start off with and no need to be ordering other bits!- definitely a cute little pro starter kit. Came in a lovely carry case with a handle for when you are on the move. I was amazed to see that the products that came with it were full sized and not sample sizes. The wax pot was nice and big. I love the way you can just insert the complete wax container with the wax inside it into the wax pot. It came with a pack of rings that you can insert around the wax pot to avoid wax from spilling everywhere. My sister in law loved the wax pot so much she said she was jealous! and that she wants to update her simple little wax pot to this professional starter kit. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a decent wax pot.
on 27 November 2013
I Bought this as my better half is doing her beauty course at college, it has everything you need bar hairy females to wax, perhaps amazon can list hairy women on here too as i can see she keeps looking at me in a strange way....... super fast delivery too. A+++++
on 11 April 2012
this product was absolutley fabulous!!! although the delivery took some time, the product overall was very effecient.
it has its own starter kits. the ebest thing about this is that it seperatly offers honey and lavender tubs of wax,
the fabric sheets needed for waxing, the sticks itself and also the really helpfull lotions and sprays. you have your own professional salon in your own home for what? £56.55? that is an amzing price for such an amzaing prodo!!
on 11 March 2012
Very pleased with the kit, everything is there to get started. Needs a bit of practice when starting but worth it in the end. Very pleased with it.
on 31 March 2013
Great product with salon results. A little messy and takes some practice, but the results are worth it. My only gripe is with the 'wax removal spray'. It will remove the wax from your hands, but not the floor or the toilet seat or the sink... Or the wall - like I said 'some practice required'. Thumbs up!
on 14 October 2013
It can be tricky when you being but once you get the hang of it, it is awesome. Be careful not touch the wax before it has melted.
Also, the containers are safe to put in the wax pot just in case it was not clear
on 5 June 2013
This seller offered a great waxing start up kit with a very good price to match. The delivery was very rast and product arrived very well packed so was ceertain they would be no damages inside, I was right. Love the carry case it comes with very useful nfor keeping things together as I a mobile beauty therapist. Prodcuct is great and all works fantastic and will definitely use this seller again and would recommend to others. Thank you.
on 28 January 2016
Excellent kit!! Good for those who prefer waxing at home themselves!!! I really like it!! Though it does take a little long to hear the wax .. However still a great wax kit!! Everything is provided!! Instructions, equipments and all!! If you know how to wax .. It's not hard, not messy and not at all time consuming!! Plus the wax quality is good too!!! Thumbs up!!