Size: iPad 2/3/4|Colour Name: Magnetic Smart Cover - Grey|Change
Price:£0.95 - £17.95

on 5 November 2012
I bought this for my mother who is a recent convert to the ipad and rarely puts it down. I decided that for the safety of the ipad I needed to invest in a decent cover that would protect it from bumps and spills as well as acting a multi purpose stand.

This case is perfect! It is extremely well made, with high quality fabric and very sturdy. The ipad fits in snuggly and securely and the rotating holder means you can quickly and easily flip the ipad to change the orientation.

When closed the case looks like a high quality organiser rather than an ipad, which reduces the theft risk if it should be spotted from an open bag. It also arrives with a screen cleaning cloth and a clear screen protector.

Excellent quality and value, well packaged, speedy delivery, highly recommended!
on 5 November 2012
This is a good smart case. i carry it at work and it projects a very professional aura.
The leather is reasonably soft. There is a button which holds the ipad to the case which is detachable so that you can take photos if you wish.
i will be buying one for my partner as well.
on 17 March 2014
Pretty much exactly the same as the apple cover and so much cheaper. Works perfectly (need to bend it a few times first but that's fine). Magnet stays on really well and can't fault anything. Very happy and would recommend to anyone.
on 5 November 2012
Decided to buy a case after I dropped a coffee cup on my ipad2 and cracked the screen. Wish I had brought this before as it is a really good quality, sturdy case that offers excellent protection and it feels great too! Glad I chose this and would do so again!!
on 18 April 2012
I recently bought an iPad and spent a lot of time trying to find a suitable cover for it at a reasonable price, as they can very expensive or too bulky. This cover was a great price, light weight and it was very easy to fit, it sticks on one side magnetically. The only thing I would say the colour is slightly darker then the picture, but if your a lover of purple like me you will still be happy.
I am very happy with my purchase '''
on 10 November 2012
Great buy. Arrived at my home within 36 hours.

It's a really tidy cover and looks, both, professional enough for work and informal enough for using in a coffee shop or bar without looking pretentious. The cover itself is well finished and feels a lot more expensive than it actually is.

No interference with the cameras (front or back) and gives the whole iPad good, solid protection.

What set this apart was the really good email from the seller offering to address any problems that I might have. Personal customer service is important and it compelled me to get online and give this product the review it deserves.

A must buy for anyone looking a stylish and well designed iPad cover.
on 19 October 2012
after spending much time looking for a professional and neat looking case I found this. Received it next day and chuffed to bits with it.

The hand cord is very handy as I'm an estate agent and tend to carry my iPad everywhere an sometimes my hands can get full with papers this just reassures me that I won't drop my iPad! The storage is also a great factor as you can neatly store business cards and papers which looks professional in my role of work.

Overall best case on the market and have many people asking me where I got the case from. Thanks purplemoose007!!

All the best
Christian Jacobs
on 6 October 2013
There are so many ipad covers out there it took forever, tochose the right case. I found it.it looks professional holds the Ipad nicely. Good clear access to the camera for taking photos and videos..
Only improvement the stand doesn't have multiple levels but this isn't a real problem.
I read a previous review where someone complained the clip gets in the way but it is magnetic fold it over and it stays in place. I am very happy with my purchase.
on 30 October 2012
I recently bought a case from this mop any for my iPad and bought this one for my husband now that we have us 'n her iPads! It's perfect for him as it has lads of compartments for all his papers. Case is lovely and sturdy. All in all we are both more than pleased with both the cases and the service from this company.
on 5 November 2012
Really pleased with this product, warm colours, nice to the touch and most importantly, gives a good grip of the I pad to stop accidentally dropping it which is what prompted me to buy this! Also multi purpose use so definitely a useful accessory. Recommended!!