5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and design!
Published 5 months ago by Mccyle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very glossy at all!
Bought this monitor without first seeing it in person. I have owned it for a few months now.

Its good, but not great. I was in pc world and noticed some of the newer monitors were really shiny,glossy and bright and looked real nice so decided to go home and try and find one online cheaper.

I stumbled across this Samsung (i try to always buy samsung...
Published 19 months ago by jonathan whitelaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and design!, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Samsung S27B750HS 27 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black/White (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 2ms, HDMI/VGA) (Accessory)
Well what can I say about this monitor? I bought this monitor back in 2012 (so a review is long overdue :)), and since then, it has been my primary monitor (October 2012). Over the course of two years, I have used it and abused it (I live in Malta and the temperatures fluctuate, in summer it is sometimes 40 degrees! And the winters are wet and humid) and this monitor has never given me trouble (it sits close to my balcony).

Mondays to Fridays I use it for 3-4 hours... and at the weekends, it stays on (last I checked it had 4,416 hours of use)... yet in 2 years, the colors are still as vibrant as they were the day I bought it.

Coming onto the design, this thing is an eye-catcher! It is unique and it looks awesome. However, just a word of advice, if you are looking to buy this, to mount it on one of those "monitor arms", then don't bother... it just doesn't look that good (I tried it). It is best suited for table-top use.

Having said that, I love this monitor... design 9/10... quality and durability 10/10!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish monitor, 28 Nov. 2012
M. McLoughlin - See all my reviews
I was after the 3D version of this monitor some months ago but decided i didnt need 3D on my PC as i will eventually replace my stolen 3D TV when i move out.

The design of this monitor is very very nice, like nothing i have seen. Picture quality is excellent as you'd expect from a Samsung, the only thing i noticed is there is very little if not no forward tilt so if the monitor is higher than you are when laid down watching a film you dont get the best picture due to the angles. I havent played with the Magic Angle settings yet but i will do at some point and report back.

The monitor is quite lite considering its size and with only 2 cables it is easy on cable management. I havent had any issues with buzzing power supplies or the screen leaning to the left as others have reported, they must just be a one off.

Overall this screen is a worth while upgrade and at £200 (price when i bought it) it was a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, high quality picture, reliability may put you off., 19 Nov. 2012
This Samsung S27B7550HS monitor provides 27" of glorious picture at a resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p) and has a really good picture quality.

The screen looks very stylish in any house and definitely catches people's attention.

It comes with a HDMI and a VGA connection, no DVI connection. (You can use an dvi-hdvi adapter if needed)

Reliability seems to be a issue for this monitor but is covered by a guarantee so nothing to really worry about.

Overall a very high quality monitor and the majority of screens will not have any issues whatsoever.

Buy now if you have the money :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very glossy at all!, 3 Sept. 2013

I stumbled across this Samsung (i try to always buy samsung as ive found they are right on the money price point and quality wise) on amazon and read the description and a few buyer reviews and thought it sounded like what i was looking for.

To be fair its a very good monitor, just not exactly what i wanted.

I'd like to say that contrary to other buyers reviews the stand design is absolutely rock solid, far better in fact than the conventional design of my previous monitor. It also swivels a vertically a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and easy to operate with a great image quality., 7 Jan. 2013
Arrived quickly, worked straight out of the box. We're using it with my sons gaming pc. No issues or problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oops, 11 Feb. 2015
Unfortunately I returned this item as wrongly ordered

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it claims, 1 Sept. 2013
S. Das (Lodon, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought it for our newly purchased Mac Mini as Amazon Warehouse deal. The build quality is quite good (doesn't look/feel like cheap plastic). Color reproduction is good, image quality is acceptable but not "stunning" or any thing like that - lacks a bit of contrast and sharpness to me. Very limited connectivity - only one HDMI and a VGA port (which is almost useless these days). The biggest problem for me: the base is annoyingly too big/wide, which takes a lot of valuable table space and looks really odd. In relity, the over all look of the monitor is not as impressive as it appears in the promotional pictures. In fact it doesn't fit as a computer monitor at all; probably suits better on a TV/AV stand than on a computer table. Returned to Amazon now just after a few hrs. of use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with the designed but faulty, 21 Oct. 2012
Monitor looks very nice but when I received it, it was flickering. I sent it back to amazon who was great. They dispatch a replacement. It's day two and so far it's working fine. I noticed today that there is a problem with the replacement as well. I connected it to my pc . I normally switch off my monitor when i leave my pc. So when I come back and put it back on it does not come straight away and sometimes you will "Ghosting" that normally appears in lot PLASMA tvs. I am really not sure whether am just being unlucky or all samsungs monitor of this model is just faulty and get more faulty as it gets.It's definitely not worth 299.99 as purchased! I will dry run it few days and see how it goes..otherwise Babye to this monitor!)on second thought it's not even worth £149.99.
I love samsung products(From Tv, tablets, printers, phones...but monitors? am not sure I agree with them!
If you are looking to buy this monitor , Think 100 times! You might be better off buying a led tv and connect it to your pc or any other device

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung monitor, 6 July 2012
very impressed with my monitor,samsung s27b750hs widescreen, all it said it would do and more, easy to set up and use using hdmi cable.
plus next day delivery from amazon.co.uk.